StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter Results Print Out<< >>Post Follow-up
edacly
28 posts
msg #55302
Ignore edacly
9/27/2007 4:02:55 PM

When you go to print filter results out now, above the box where the filter appears the following bullets are added (one line for each)

blank line
home
my filters
forums
watch lists
backtesting
sf 2.0
chat
settings
user guide
help
sign out

these bullets are not useful and end up taking up needless space on the first printed page

Can they be eliminated ? ? ?

Or can you tell me something in my settings that I can change to eliminate them ? ? ?

edacly
28 posts
msg #55303
Ignore edacly
9/27/2007 4:09:40 PM

In addition, I just changed my "general size fort size" in settings (general) from 12 to 10 and now on the second page (and on I would expect) of a print out of filter results the upper 10 lines of that page appear blank

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter Results Print Out<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.