StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Global equity scaners<< >>Post Follow-up
hgmjr
4 posts
msg #114829
Ignore hgmjr
8/10/2013 7:20:31 AM

Hello everyone. I wanted to know if anyone on SF knows of a website or application that can do the same type of scans one can perform here only for ALL the major global equity markets. I am urgently on the lookout for a scanner with comparable capabilities to the one on stockfetcher that also scans the overseas markets. There is a lot of up side to be had in some of these markets (Europe especially) and these suppressed markets can be treated like emerging economies once their recovery is fully underway (just look at the rip roaring bull that we have been witnessing here in the states) . I would love some feed back on this one because as we all know, the sooner you get into a trend, the better.. ie low risk high reward

four
5,087 posts
msg #114830
Ignore four
modified
8/10/2013 11:26:38 AM

Perhaps:

http://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/top-10-best-stock-market-analysis-software-review/

"This stock market analysis software review will compare 10 highly rated software offerings from industry giants to new entrants."

hgmjr
4 posts
msg #114853
Ignore hgmjr
8/12/2013 7:44:48 PM

Thanks. I appreciate it!

four
5,087 posts
msg #114854
Ignore four
8/12/2013 7:47:28 PM

Welcome

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Global equity scaners<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.