StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Guys please be patient with me<< >>Post Follow-up
Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27364
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/14/2003 10:07:08 PM

I am sorry if I am lagging on my site. I will put forth more effort in the next week or two. I just started a new job which now I may quit just because I do not see why I should work anymore and also my fiance just broke up with me so I am not at the highest spirits right now. I will work hard for you guys to answer all the questions you give me. Right now I am still working on my system. There are some things I still have to find out like when to sell the stock after its risen a lot. Anyways if all this works out well I will really strive hard for you guys to produce big winners. Just keep checking my site often. Remember to always trust in the Lord. He is the one who gives me all I have.

Noah

9 posts
msg #27365
Ignore 19546
7/14/2003 10:15:44 PM

NOAH, HOW DO I FIND YOUR SITE.

xplorer
257 posts
msg #27368
Ignore xplorer
7/15/2003 7:26:07 AM

Noah ...

Great job on your site !
The "when to sell?" is one question that will get tons of opinions ....I use stochastics in combination with volume drying up ...and size of the candlestick (begins to form a "doji").

Stochastics also helpps time the "buy" ... buy when below 20 ...sell above 80. Just a guide to help ... not a stedfast rule.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Guys please be patient with me<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.