StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · HG's Trading Buddy<< >>Post Follow-up
ig0r
51 posts
msg #27563
Ignore ig0r
7/25/2003 9:58:30 AM

This post is in defense of HG's trading buddy who is a very smart guy and his trading systems DO work

Does a husband/wife have to have 2 accounts? What about father/mother and son/daughter? What about boyfriend/girlfriend?

People should NOT assume the worse intentions.

For the record, he payed for his own account today

xplorer
257 posts
msg #27565
Ignore xplorer
7/25/2003 10:42:16 AM

Anytime anyone is courageous enough to post an opinion, of course there will be opposing views. If everyone had the same views, we would have a boring environment to trade in. If everyone interpreted charts the same way, you would never be able to sell (there would be no buyers ... duh) ... I feel that both HG and HG's buddy (and others too) have contributed a great deal to this board.... they have stimulated ideas ... and opened doors. Isn't that what is all about ? I hope they continue to inspire us all ... WE SURELY CAN LEARN FROM EACH OTHER !

Criticism should also be looked as an opportunity for growth ...to fine tine ideas ... and not a personal attack. There will never be an infallible scan ... just the tools to guide. Any and all the shared screen’s should be viewed as building blocks for our own screen…. not a “golden rule”.

A shared idea ...or screen is just that ... a shared idea .... The only one responsible for how you use a screen or an idea is you yourself.... not the person sharing their idea. It totally your responsibility what you do with it.

Enjoy and Prosper !

(…but that’s just my opinion)

holygrail
72 posts
msg #27566
Ignore holygrail
7/25/2003 1:24:46 PM

FOR THE RECORD: THIS IS NOT HOLYGRAIL. I AM HIS TRADING PARTNER.

FOR THE RECORD: I HAVE MY OWN ACCOUNT.

HG and I spend HOURS on SF working on filters. It was easier to use one account rather than email back and forth.

Not our/my intention to cheat SF out of $10 a month.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27567
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/25/2003 1:26:07 PM

FOR THE RECORD: THIS IS NOT HOLYGRAIL. I AM HIS TRADING PARTNER.

FOR THE RECORD: I HAVE MY OWN ACCOUNT.

HG and I spend HOURS on SF working on filters. It was easier to use one account rather than email back and forth.

THIS SHOULD PROVE TO ALL...

murknd
62 posts
msg #27571
Ignore murknd
7/25/2003 4:14:31 PM

... if you guys work together so much it seems to me it would make more sense to have one account and share (just kidding!!) - I love your posts - just try to be patient with those of us who are "filter-challenged".

D

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27574
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/25/2003 7:27:55 PM

FROM NOW ON... HG and I will only post questions.

Good luck with your filters and trades.

muddytraks
40 posts
msg #27644
Ignore muddytraks
8/1/2003 10:18:57 PM

Show stocks where volume gained more than 500 percent over the last 1 day and Average Volume(5) is above 50000 and close is between 0.1 and 40.0 and the rsi(2) is below 5 and date offset is 68

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27649
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/2/2003 2:10:52 PM

MuddyTraks:

Good luck with your filters and trades

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · HG's Trading Buddy<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.