StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hammer Candle in the last 8 days<< >>Post Follow-up
nsusa
11 posts
msg #121592
Ignore nsusa
9/27/2014 3:33:51 PM

I am trying to design a filter that would give me hammer candles in stocks that happened within the last 8 days. I am using the standard hammer filter from here:

http://www.stockfetcher.com/stock-screen/Hammer

I modified the code to (see last line):

set{btop,max(open,close)}
set{bbot,min(open,close)}
high minus btop is below 0.01
and bbot is above day position(0.65,1)
and close is above 5.00
and average volume(30) is above 250000
and within the last 1 week

but I am always getting the same results as if I would run the hammer filter un-modified. What am I missing here?

On a side note - how do I make the code clickable? Thank you.

boston
58 posts
msg #121593
Ignore boston
9/27/2014 4:28:48 PM

Fetcher[
set{btop,max(open,close)}
set{bbot,min(open,close)}
high minus btop is below 0.01
and bbot is above day position(0.65,1)
and close is above 5.00
and average volume(30) is above 250000
set{bbotcnt, count(bbot above day position(0.65,1),8)}
bbotcnt >= 1
add column bbotcnt
]

I think this might be what you're trying to get.
To make it highlight just put
Fetcher[ before it and ]

when you finish

nsusa
11 posts
msg #121598
Ignore nsusa
9/27/2014 11:04:10 PM

Thank you :-)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hammer Candle in the last 8 days<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.