StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Heikin-Ashi price plot<< >>Post Follow-up
springhill
74 posts
msg #112237
Ignore springhill
3/14/2013 1:23:52 PM

Stockfetcher,
Any consideration to ever adding Heikin-Ashi as another price plot choice?
They are available on many competitor's platforms.
Thanks

springhill
74 posts
msg #112342
Ignore springhill
3/20/2013 1:44:48 PM

Stockfetcher folks,
Would you please comment on the above post about Heikin Ashi price plots?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #112344
3/20/2013 3:13:00 PM

Hi,

We currently do not have plans to add Heikin-Ashi.

Best Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #112346
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
3/20/2013 3:48:08 PM

SF - can you share with the forum what plans you do have to add functionality to either the current graphing options or to the existing code?

It would be a lot more efficient for everyone than the current method of waiting for someone to ask for a specific capability and then you saying NO. Instead show us what will be put in and roughly when to expect it.

tomb
267 posts
msg #112347
Ignore tomb
3/20/2013 4:00:53 PM

Kevin_in_GA: I would tell you our feature road-map, but then I would have to kill you.

All kidding aside, we have always kept our development schedule internal as it allows us more flexibility when allocating our resources.

We'll be more than happy to post announcements as we introduce new features.

Thanks!

Tom
StockFetcher Support

springhill
74 posts
msg #112413
Ignore springhill
3/24/2013 10:59:55 PM

SF

Thank you for your reply.

I use Stockcharts and ThinkorSwim to view the charts with Heikin Ashi price plots.
I use SF to do scans for stocks.
I am not very proficient in TOS Scripting yet and thought it would be very nice to have a scripting language I can use fairly well and to view price plots that I like very much all available in one application.

I'll have to work harder learning another scripting language to view charts that I have learned to like and do better trading with.

Have a good week...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Heikin-Ashi price plot<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.