StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help setting up Chart view<< >>Post Follow-up
rsarno
103 posts
msg #117999
Ignore rsarno
2/2/2014 8:37:36 PM

Still trying to figure this system out in my spare time, im anxious to get it running. Right now im toying with a few filters, then running to Stockcharts to view them in a proper chart, which i know is unnecessary.

Im guessing besides all of my criteria and filter code, i can also dictate what i want the chart to look like, correct? Or do i do this somewhere else in settings somewhere?

I would like to see every chart with the following:
6mo chart
MA(20), MA(50), MA(200)
RSI(10)
Bollinger Band overlay
Macd 6,13,5

If possible, can i also mimic the "price labels" function on Stockcharts? Such as a price bubble on new highs or lows. I use them to identify R/S easier, or is there another snippet to mark those within SF charts?

Thank you, hoping someone can help me get my charts set up.

four
5,087 posts
msg #118001
Ignore four
modified
2/2/2014 11:35:14 PM

1. "If possible, can i also mimic the "price labels" function on Stockcharts?" Maybe someone can help with this request

2. Here you go for your chart defaults...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #118002
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
2/2/2014 11:35:25 PM

Fetcher[

Show stocks with chart-time is 6 months
and draw upper bollinger band(20,2)
draw MA(20)
draw MA(50)
draw MA(200)
and draw macd fast line(6,13,5)
draw rsi(10)

]

Not sure if SF supports price labels- maybe some of the older code builders might know
Four above post is better if you want this on every one of your filters.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #118044
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
2/5/2014 8:52:37 AM

Or just add these to your global filter set and they will autmatically be added to any filter where that box is checked.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help setting up Chart view<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.