StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hiya kids! Taking another poll...<< >>Post Follow-up
betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57842
Ignore betyerbottomdollar
12/9/2007 3:16:06 PM

I have been wondering just what is the story behind some of the screen names I see posting on this forum. A few of them are easy...I am guessing "johnpaulca" is is name and he lives in ca? And "curmudgeon"...well, that one isn't too hard either :)

As for me, years ago I came up with a betting strategy for even-money bets (like red or black on roulette). When I tried to create a website to promote my strategy I needed an email address.
The website never really materialized and I keep this email (@yahoo) for signing up with stuff online. Essentially, this is my junk mail address and I use the screen name for things like this!

Your turn.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #57853
Ignore johnpaulca
12/9/2007 5:20:45 PM

$$$$....ya right again...John Paul is my name and am from Canada(ca) Very simple, like my Booya screen.

betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #57900
Ignore betyerbottomdollar
12/10/2007 5:59:20 PM

You guys are no fun.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hiya kids! Taking another poll...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.