StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Holy Grail filter<< >>Post Follow-up
rrochon
117 posts
msg #33509
Ignore rrochon
10/5/2004 8:02:25 PM

HG, or his partner. Whichever. At one time you offered this filter:
Fetcher{set{x,count(volume above volume 1 day ago,1)*2} and set{y,count(volume above average volume(90),3)} and set{z,x+y} and z is above 1 and close has been decreasing over the last 3 days and average volume(90) is above 100000 and close is between 1 and 10 and low is below lower bollinger band(20) and count(close above open,3) equal 0 and 60 day slope of close is above 0 and low is near bottom linear regression line(60) and add column RSI(2)} I may have added to it.

Today it brought up INGN at the bottom of the LRI, while Muddy's brought it up just slightly below the middle of the LRI channel. After looking carefully I see that you used the LRI (60) instead of the LRI (100).

Which do you use most, the (60) or (100)? And which do you think produces the most consistent profits?

Dick

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #33511
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/5/2004 8:38:54 PM

I use LRI(60) rather than LRI(100).

Why? Just a personal perference. Looking back 12 weeks gives me a more current perspective than the last 20.

Use whatever WORKS FOR YOU!

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

scvidar
87 posts
msg #33521
Ignore scvidar
10/6/2004 7:00:01 PM

Cut and pasted your filter, all sorts of filter errors.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Holy Grail filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.