StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hourly charts<< >>Post Follow-up
bpatel23
4 posts
msg #35005
Ignore bpatel23
1/30/2005 4:42:55 PM

I am new to this site. I was wondering if it is possible to combine hourly, daily, and weekly indicators? I have been able to combine for example, daily and weekly RSI, but it doesn't seem like the hourly indicators work in the filters? Any suggestions or advise would be appreciated.

jpistell
123 posts
msg #35014
Ignore jpistell
1/30/2005 9:10:25 PM

bp,
SF is an end-of-day service only.

bpatel23
4 posts
msg #35017
Ignore bpatel23
1/31/2005 12:49:57 AM

I understand. Do you know of any other services that are reasonably priced and offer intraday information?

jpistell
123 posts
msg #35022
Ignore jpistell
1/31/2005 2:26:20 PM

Intraday charting is all over. Intraday scanning is not.
-tc2000.com
-tradestation.com

There are many others.
Only TradeStation.com comes close to SF's scripting potential. TC2000.com has some "blackbox" indicators that drive me nuts.

Also: http://technical.traders.com/Products/home.asp

G'Luck,
Trader Joe

rsarno
103 posts
msg #35025
Ignore rsarno
1/31/2005 9:47:22 PM

Ameritrade has intraday scans available via the pay service called "Advanced Analyzer"

there is no scripting allowed but you can combime countless filters and indicators and adjust them as you need to.

bpatel23
4 posts
msg #35051
Ignore bpatel23
2/2/2005 9:24:56 PM

Appreciate all the input fellas. Thanks.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Hourly charts<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.