StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How are these guys Like MEGA STOCKS & The Dean<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #91875
Ignore Eman93
4/30/2010 10:32:39 PM

You can only say stuff like this pattern is looking good..... or this company had good earnings.... you just cant lie about what you are saying.. you cant say i know an insider who knows they have been cooking the books at company XYZ, when it is not true.

Then just put some crap down like this is not investment advise or advise to buy and sell at any time.....

mesayah
658 posts
msg #91879
Ignore mesayah
4/30/2010 11:01:03 PM

I see. I learned so much. 1 more question. Can you actually sell stock picks if not licensed?

campbellb75
101 posts
msg #91882
Ignore campbellb75
4/30/2010 11:35:07 PM

Isn't the internet great, mesayah? Anyone can claim to be anything. If you want to discuss stock promotion sometime, just swing by my estate in Memphis. I bought it in cash from a dead musician's family. The chump is still buried in my backyard in his blue suede shoes, so I'm trying to train my dogs not to piss on his headstone. The holy grail scan from mary4money really paid off!

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #91885
Ignore Eman93
5/1/2010 12:05:34 AM

I would consult an attorney..... I do not claim to be one.......

As long as you are only saying what is true and tell people this is what I am trading I think you are safe.

You just cant say I recommend you buy this, you need some piece of paper to do that...... that's how most of the news letters I get read anyway...

This in no way constitutes legal advice..... many things are crimes in this world... you must obey the law.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How are these guys Like MEGA STOCKS & The Dean<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.