StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How can my filter scan a specific time frame?<< >>Post Follow-up
mikes2010
16 posts
msg #97168
Ignore mikes2010
10/24/2010 2:03:50 AM

Hi,

I would like my filter to scan only specific time frame, like 6/1/2010 to 9/31/2010. Is it possible?

Thanks

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #97169
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/24/2010 8:27:50 AM

That's called a back test.

Your filter only screens for the current day, and only screens one day's worth of data. You can tell it to show you prior results, but only for a specific number of days ago, not a range of days.

mikes2010
16 posts
msg #97171
Ignore mikes2010
10/24/2010 8:50:28 AM

Thanks for your response.

Back testing does not show the stocks, so it does not allow me to visually view the charts.

I suggest a Range command for filter that allows sections of the range, otherwise, it gets complex to change the days ago for each command in our formula.

Any other suggestions?

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #97175
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
10/24/2010 11:18:13 AM

In the backtest, there is a link titled "Trades" - it shows every trade made during the time under review. Each specific trade shows the chart if you click on it.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How can my filter scan a specific time frame?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.