StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to make real money in the market:<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7 >>Post Follow-up
maxreturn
745 posts
msg #64397
Ignore maxreturn
6/27/2008 9:56:38 AM

Trendsurfer....very disappointing you saw fit to follow in the footsteps of Riggs. Why delete the posts? Why did you even start posting in the first place?

TrendSurfer
109 posts
msg #64399
Ignore TrendSurfer
modified
6/27/2008 10:55:08 AM

:::maxreturn:::

I'll respond privately to those who dropped me an email from the contact page I presented. I'll try today if I get caught up.

As for posting here at SF. The more I shared as of late the more I realized I wasn't getting through in an effective way, maybe doing more harm than good. The pure nature of a FORUM means things get scattered/buried around here and there.

Some will not search and try and put pieces together, and just blurt out whatever they jump to a conclusion on, and it's seriously irritating. All I've done is just put my puzzle back in the box, nothing personal to anyone here.

I don't know WSG-Riggs you mentioned personally, but I'm sure he is extremely passionate about what he does and how he does it, most real traders are. Maybe he realized that same thing, I don't know, not for me to judge...

Personally, I had no agenda here, except maybe to get some thoughts going and then maybe, just maybe, in a constructive way offer something useful.

While I was dumping straight out of my mind, probably writing way to much, my ideas/thoughts/strategies were being taken in the WRONG SPIRIT by some... and most completely out of context by others.

I don't have the desire, energy or the time to explain myself to those who don't share a comradery with sharing and learning. I did however, make myself available by way of email contact and many took advantage of that yesterday in this thread. I'm more than happy to help out when I can within a constructive environment.

Cheers

EdmondDantes
20 posts
msg #64400
Ignore EdmondDantes
6/27/2008 11:12:31 AM

Hello Max ,

I suggest printing out any post you find helpful ( immediately ). I do not understand the psychological component of deleting past postings . I would find it interesting to understand why one deletes past post's from a psychological behavioural analysis. Any psychologist in SF forum . Print postings that are helpful , print out filter codes , save filters.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #64401
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/27/2008 11:18:38 AM

The reason someone deletes what they posted doesn't matter.

The lesson to be learned (again) is:

IF YOU FIND SOMETHING USEFUL ON THE NET - SAVE IT!

DO NOT EXPECT IT WILL BE THERE THE NEXT TIME.

I had an email account at NEWMAIL.NET.

I didn't know the server was in ISREAL.

Had a lot of mail there.

One day a ROCKET blew up the building and the server.

NO MORE NEWMAIL.

LESSON LEARNED (AGAIN)

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #64402
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/27/2008 11:20:56 AM

HINT:

IF YOU GO TO THE GOOGLE CACHED PAGES TODAY YOU JUST MIGHT FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!

TrendSurfer
109 posts
msg #64406
Ignore TrendSurfer
6/27/2008 12:13:23 PM

:::ALF:::

It would just be to easy! For entertainment purposes...

I may not agree with your sentiment towards me. I do whatever I do for my own reasons, not yours or anyone else's.

I do however respect your right to say whatever you want. Feel free to share, everyone is listening...

I just tuned out...

Cheers all

phbob
1 posts
msg #64421
Ignore phbob
6/27/2008 9:03:42 PM

Yes...it was a good thread.
Thanks Trendsurfer and the rest of you for all the good info.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #64426
Ignore klynn55
6/27/2008 11:57:21 PM

Dust in the Wind

rtucker
318 posts
msg #64438
Ignore rtucker
modified
6/28/2008 2:32:27 PM

From Mike T.

"Thank you for contributing to this thread.Its been not only educational,but very entertaining as well.Can anyone come up with a clickable filter for a stock making a new 6 month high w/25% higher volume than the previous day,must break upper bollinger band,avg vloume (30) above 200000,price between .20 and 12,w/one extra kicker,must not have made any other new 6 month highs within the last 6 months.This filter will possibly catch a stock like ROYL breaking out of a low level consolidation.I'm working on something and will be willing to share it with those who are interested.I really appreciate any help on this one.Thanks,Mike......."

Mike,

Try this to get those 1st highs you are looking for

Fetcher[close reached a new 6 month high within the last 5 days

count(close reached a new 6 month high 5 days ago,60) equal 0

close between .5 and 12
avg vol(5) is above 200000
avg vol(5) is 100% above avg vol(30) 5 days ago

offset 27
]

dangreene
229 posts
msg #64439
Ignore dangreene
modified
6/28/2008 3:23:50 PM

D E L E T ED ! ! ! ! ! ! !

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to make real money in the market:<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.