StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to make volume chart not display<< >>Post Follow-up
Rick
5 posts
msg #35534
Ignore Rick
4/6/2005 8:51:32 AM

Is there a way to include an instruction in a filter so that the volume portion of the chart does not display?

hrosas
27 posts
msg #35545
Ignore hrosas
4/7/2005 10:29:57 PM

Good question!
It will avoid scrolling when scanning dozens of charts.
Me too will looking forward from some one's help.
Hugo

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #35547
4/8/2005 6:40:44 AM

You can remove most all indicators except for volume, see:

do not draw

Steve
StockFetcher.com Support

hrosas
27 posts
msg #35736
Ignore hrosas
4/25/2005 1:52:52 AM

Hi, Rick:
We know now volume has to be displayed. However, in order to avoid scrolling when analizing Watch Lists, I suggest what I do now:
1) Minimize the chart (Click the middle box on right top)
2) Position the chart where you want by lef click and holding the top heading and movig it. I position it in the middle, leaving the stocks list visible in the left side.
3) Thin the chart from the right border. (Put the mouse on the right border until you see the horizontal arrows and SQUEEZE TO THE LEFT). The chart becomes thinner but TALLER AND YOU WILL SEE ALL THE STUDIES APPEARING ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. You do it once and that sets up the chart to scan dozens or hundreds without scrolling.
Sounds novice but it works. I hope it will help your scanning and some one else with the same issue.
Hugo

MiroFetcher
1 posts
msg #153377
Ignore MiroFetcher
modified
8/3/2020 9:17:17 AM

You can remove volume chart.
Select Account->Settings
Then scroll down to "Preview Chart" drop down menu and select "Hide Volume Plot"
Scroll up and "Save" your changes

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How to make volume chart not display<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.