StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I see the infighting still continues here<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
SurfnDestiny
78 posts
msg #41882
Ignore SurfnDestiny
modified
3/10/2006 5:41:40 PM

Wish all that pentup energy could be devoted to making money.

Investorshub.com is great place to get into arguments with people. Go bash a stock and see what happens. You`ll get a black eye for sure.

marine2
963 posts
msg #41898
Ignore marine2
3/11/2006 1:51:38 AM

Lets not be so general in finger pointing and name some names that are doing this.

SurfnDestiny
78 posts
msg #42267
Ignore SurfnDestiny
3/20/2006 6:29:56 PM

LOL!. I`m not going to name names, that will start a fight. I`m not a fighter, I`m a lover.....

rtucker
318 posts
msg #42268
Ignore rtucker
3/20/2006 6:51:34 PM

HEY! I resemble that remark! Always liked your filters SurfnDestiny. I am in an anger management class since meeting RIGGS on this forum. I hope to get well soon!

rsarno
103 posts
msg #42270
Ignore rsarno
3/20/2006 10:03:01 PM

lol yup

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #42273
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
3/20/2006 10:39:57 PM

rtucker -

"I am in an anger management class since meeting RIGGS on this forum. I hope to get well soon!"

Dude, I had no Idea....Just remember....you can be anything you wanna be on the net. Just think of me as a short fat bald guy, and YOU with a Back-bone, as a 6 foot hot-look all American man like myself, and you'll be fine rtucker. Don't let THE MIGHTY RIGGS get the best of ya. Remember....it's only the internet. BTW, do you daydream of killing me? LOL....

- RIGGS -

rtucker
318 posts
msg #42291
Ignore rtucker
3/21/2006 10:32:45 AM

Riggs,
Once again it was a JOKE. However, in the future, for your sake only, I will be clear about that. "Six feet". How are you doing "little fella" ?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #42293
Ignore nikoschopen
3/21/2006 12:40:52 PM

One stands six-feet tall while the other is prolly buried six-feet deep by now.

SurfnDestiny
78 posts
msg #42300
Ignore SurfnDestiny
3/21/2006 5:23:28 PM

LOL!. I think the B.S. is getting to 6 feet about now.

See, all of you are approaching your relationship with each other all wrong. It should be: What filter did you write today thats going to make me money?. This is the only question thats on everybodys mind who visits this site, now isn`t it?.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #42303
Ignore nikoschopen
3/21/2006 6:38:48 PM

SurfnDestiny,

It's silly of me to be sucked into this nonsense, but allow me to butt in anyway. What you say is true to a very small extent, and it ain't a breaking news of truly momentous scale that's sure to reverbate all around the world. The real bone of contention is the hasty assurance from self-promoting filtermeisters who just have to force their filters down other people's throat with all their pre-packaged hubris that started all this vitriolic charade. And when their filters come under intense scrutiny, their inflated ego kicks into high gear and they're overcome with irrational fear and loathing. Call it a seven year itch.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I see the infighting still continues here<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.