StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I wonder how many subscribers left SF ?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
jimhbutton
104 posts
msg #69380
Ignore jimhbutton
11/26/2008 5:44:13 AM

I'm not going anywhere. Best scanning site on the web by far.

wirechild
11 posts
msg #69421
Ignore wirechild
11/28/2008 8:44:32 PM

It is far from perfect, but I am here to stay...

rubacava
2 posts
msg #69427
Ignore rubacava
11/29/2008 1:22:06 PM

Hi,
I just joined SF about 3 weeks ago. It has saved me so much time! I wrote a couple of screens to duplicate screens I learned about at a eSignal conference. I also wrote a screen for stocks from a great book called Mastering the Trade. Of course there are things that could be added to the site. Overall, it's so versatile and robust. It think it's fantastic. For swing trade, it's the place to find those stocks for my trading style.

Rubacava

tmaugham
115 posts
msg #69429
Ignore tmaugham
11/29/2008 6:53:42 PM

The forums alone are well worth the price of admission.

Best regards,
Tom

conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #69434
Ignore conyeuchua
11/30/2008 12:16:59 PM

Like 13th_floor, I am also glad to see Yepher's post.

I am thankful to many people here, like alf44, niko, chip, TRO, muddy wallman, noah edwin beach, etc. etc.

But Yepher is special in many ways. When I first joined SF, the SF documentation was not very good, so many of us were very thankful to Yepher and his great documentation, which includes undocumented features. Some people even suggested that SF give Yepher free subscription. Today, the SF documentation has improved but I still visit Yepher's site because it still has a lot of good added value, which I believe niko mentioned at one point.

So, I just want to say: Thank you, Yepher, for your thoughtful and user friendly material. It set me on the right track.

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #69435
Ignore luc1grunt
11/30/2008 2:12:44 PM

conyeuchua
- Ignore conyeuchua 11/30/2008 12:16:59 PM

Like 13th_floor, I am also glad to see Yepher's post.

I am thankful to many people here, like alf44, niko, chip, TRO, muddy wallman, noah edwin beach, etc. etc.

But Yepher is special in many ways. When I first joined SF, the SF documentation was not very good, so many of us were very thankful to Yepher and his great documentation, which includes undocumented features. Some people even suggested that SF give Yepher free subscription. Today, the SF documentation has improved but I still visit Yepher's site because it still has a lot of good added value, which I believe niko mentioned at one point.

So, I just want to say: Thank you, Yepher, for your thoughtful and user friendly material. It set me on the right track.

Ditto!! Much appreciated Yepher.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #69440
Ignore alf44
11/30/2008 9:33:35 PM

...gotta ditto that as well !

Yepher (and his site) have been damn helpful ! imo

Regards,

alf44

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #69441
Ignore luc1grunt
11/30/2008 9:54:31 PM

hey alf!! enjoy the turkey with all the trimmings?

yepher
359 posts
msg #69443
Ignore yepher
11/30/2008 10:13:48 PM

Thank you for all the kind words.

I am glad the documentation has been helpful to you. I was wondering if anyone still finds it useful.

I have been meaning to update it. If it is useful I will add the missing items that were added since the last update.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #69444
Ignore alf44
11/30/2008 10:42:52 PM

luc...we had leftovers (again) today...

...I think I'm officially "turkey'ed out" !

yuk !!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I wonder how many subscribers left SF ?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.