StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · IS YAHOO FINACE ANY GOOD?<< >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #67022
Ignore chetron
9/6/2008 9:56:54 PM

chetron
- Edit message
modified 9/4/2008 10:14:55 AM

AMR ANNOUCE LAYOFFS TODAY. THEY OPENED AT 10.90. THEIR NEXT END OF QUARTER IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2008. WILL THE PRICE RISE?

10/15/2008

johnpaulca
- Ignore johnpaulca 9/4/2008 10:18:16 AM

only if oil tanks.

marine2
- Ignore marine2 9/5/2008 12:47:57 AM

I wouldn't touch airline stocks with a 30 foot pole. I am backed by many leading analysts and of course our very beloved Mr. Jim Cramer of CNBC fame. But, if you still like airlines, then use the teeter totter method, when oil goes up sell airlines when oil goes down buy airlines.

chetron
- Edit message 9/5/2008 6:41:32 AM

WHEN I GO TO GET A QUOTE FROM YAHOO. THE 1 YEAR TARGET ESTIMATE IS 17.00. DOES ANYONE EVER USE THIS INFO?

chetron
- Edit message
modified 9/5/2008 8:55:40 AM

COG AT 38.34, 1 YEAR TARGET ESTIMATE, 80.36. NEITHER ARE ESTIMATED TO TANK, IYHO. LOL

10/23/2008

TheRumpledOne
- Ignore TheRumpledOne 9/6/2008 1:10:17 AM

Way too funny.

I LIKE READING ALL CAPS... BUT SOME PEOPLE seem to get all bent out of shape.

If you do NOT like something or someone on the net, then JUST IGNORE THEM.

YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO READ IT.

NO ONE HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD.

On some forums, I get a hard time because I post my pics inline instead of thumbnail attachments. But now OTHER PEOPLE seem to like not having to toggle back and forth. The can read the text and look at the picture ALL AT ONCE.

When you read a book or magazine, don't you prefer the picture or chart to be on the same page as the text so you don't have to flip BACK AND FORTH?

I mean to take you time to complain about CAPS, fonts, chart sizes etc... is just a waste!

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

chetron
- Edit message 9/6/2008 12:30:36 PM

THANX, TRO

marine2
- Ignore marine2 9/6/2008 8:59:36 PM

I agree with everyone that says, who cares about caps. In this forum, if it gives you better readability then let it happen. I really think that cap rule was for chat rooms that had confined space and it did interupt your train of thought because of all the chat traffic in such a tight window. Here, in this forum, we don't have that problem. Life has too many more important issues than the CAP situation.

chetron
- Edit message 9/6/2008 9:19:23 PM

THANX MARINE, IT'S GOOD TO FIND THE MAJORITY OF FOLKS HERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #67027
Ignore alf44
9/6/2008 10:36:02 PM

...you're goofy !!!

What are you...12 years old ?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · IS YAHOO FINACE ANY GOOD?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.