StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Impressed with Indicators but how do I scan for results<< >>Post Follow-up
papagatorga
124 posts
msg #100304
Ignore papagatorga
4/18/2011 7:37:41 PM

Using a Daily chart on Stock Charts, I have plotted two indicators under the chart
PPO (12,26,9) and under that
ADX (14)
When the PPO has a major decline and the ADX rises to a point with a very narrow distance between the lines, there is a high probability of a turnaround. Not always immediate but generally rather soon. This is my alert to watch for an entry signal.
I have tried several different scan versions and then made a Watch list of the two, but I have not found anything that really comes close to what I am seeking. I'm not even sure such a Watch list can be created. Of course I am a novice at this and so many on here are so far advanced I can't even understand what they are plotting and doing at times. But I am confident with the intellect I have observed on here, if it is possible, someone will know how. Any suggestions. I am just seeking a Watch list to create an alert for me, I have my buy signals.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Impressed with Indicators but how do I scan for results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.