StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Indicator Labels<< >>Post Follow-up
mixer
7 posts
msg #33094
Ignore mixer
9/2/2004 3:56:50 AM

Hello. Very new here. I'd like to see at least the current value of the indicator on my charts. Ideally, like in Bigcharts java charts, you'd be able to see the value for any day's indicator by simply moving the mouse over that particular point in the price chart or the indicator itself. Is there a setting for this?

cegis
235 posts
msg #33096
Ignore cegis
9/2/2004 9:30:08 AM

mixer,

This has been requested by several people here. SF has stated that they are concerned with the resulting size of the file that would need to be transferred (a very legitimate concern!). I hope they do implement it, though, as the data is well worth the wait to see the chart (which wouldn't be that long for those of us with a cable modem).

HTH,

C

mixer
7 posts
msg #33098
Ignore mixer
9/2/2004 9:41:48 AM

It's a little hard for me to believe that the file size would increase that much. Be that as it may, an easy solution to this would be to include the data in the flash version of the charts only. This way, people with low bandwidth could still have ready access to charts from their scans, while those of us with greater bandwidth can access more information.

Mixer.

mixer
7 posts
msg #33099
Ignore mixer
9/2/2004 9:43:01 AM

And btw, why is the time on the posts off by ten mintues?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Indicator Labels<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.