StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · JohnPaulca - Now what have I done? .. !! (ToS)<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122870
Ignore karennma
2/18/2015 10:07:04 AM

Hey JP,
I always have multiple charts up of different stocks in ToS. (by clicking "detach".)
Now, every time I type a symbol on ONE chart, the symbol changes on ALL the charts.
Do you know how to fix?
THANKS.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122871
Ignore karennma
2/18/2015 10:08:39 AM

Everything I do on ONE chart is happening simultaneously on all the charts. (sigh)
What a mess!

astroanalyst
48 posts
msg #122883
Ignore astroanalyst
modified
2/19/2015 2:56:42 PM

I think you might have inadvertently selected the linking feature in the original chart you had and then copied the linking feature setting to the subsequent detached charts. See the images below:

If your chart does in fact has the linking feature selected, you should see a colored square with a number inside next to the ticker entry box, like the one pictured above. Simply left-click on the the colored square and select "Unlink". Your chart should now appear as the one pictured below:

Just repeat the process for the other charts you have and you should be good to go...

Hope this helps...

arresseyetwo
3 posts
msg #122885
Ignore arresseyetwo
2/19/2015 3:51:20 PM

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #122891
Ignore karennma
2/20/2015 2:21:07 PM

@ astroanalyst - THANK YOU!
:>)

mktmole
325 posts
msg #135753
Ignore mktmole
5/5/2017 12:06:34 AM

JP did you recently mention (I can't find where again ) you were finally forced to give up your TOS account ? because?

mm

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · JohnPaulca - Now what have I done? .. !! (ToS)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.