StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Join the SF Muddy Method group<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up
defghca
150 posts
msg #28485
Ignore defghca
9/11/2003 1:22:15 PM

Applause !

houghton
29 posts
msg #28487
Ignore houghton
9/11/2003 2:04:12 PM

Hear, hear...!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28493
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/11/2003 7:55:26 PM

"EWZuber 9/11/2003 11:45:29 AM

therumpledone
Nice quote, but of the useless criticizing, blaming and attacking and additude I have seen on this board, I have to say that you have generated a disproportionately large percentage. It hasn't just been between you and JoeGrossinger, you were also curt with txtrapper and now it you're making unsolicited rather testy comments to others about my posts to you. I'm right here if you have something to say about our previous conversations.
This forum is for learning, exchanging ideas & testing theories. There is no need or use for personal vendettas or posturing. All one needs to do here is state their findings in reference to the market, SF, TA or whatever. See if it flies, see if there is interest or maybe someone else has found what they suspect may be a flaw in the idea or would like to suggest a modification or whatever. That is why SF put this board here. "

EWZuber... I don't know what you are talking about... What comments to who?

If anything, in my posts here, I do believe I have agreed with what you had to say... So I am not sure where you are coming from... feel free to email me to clear this up.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28495
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/11/2003 8:12:21 PM

"EWZuber 9/11/2003 3:32:11 AM

therumpledone
Your posts sounds a bit testy. Whats with this? "Haven't you seen all the posts to me about one filter doesn't work for everybody? " If you have something to say to me then just come out and say it.
"

Perhaps you misunderstood me... I did reply directly to your comment... and it started with me stating that I AGREED WITH YOU!

Perhaps it is YOU who has something to say to me... BRING IT ON!

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #28540
Ignore EWZuber
9/12/2003 8:45:32 PM

I don't want to clutter the board with personal conflicts. If everyone has mellowed out then lets just get on with putting our collective heads together and see what we can do.
This is a good medium for this sort of work ( wish we could post charts ) and so far a lot of good ideas have been explored.
Lets put the personal stuff aside and do what we can to help each other out.
If we are truly interested in helping we expect nothing in return but it usually comes back in one form or another.

makeroftrades
29 posts
msg #28541
Ignore makeroftrades
9/12/2003 9:14:47 PM

YOU ALL SOUND LIKE LADIES IN HEAT

ccdanson
9 posts
msg #28543
Ignore ccdanson
9/12/2003 9:40:25 PM

hmmm...... wouldnt that be a good thing?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28558
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/13/2003 3:51:32 PM

EWZuber...

I agree with you, once again.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28583
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/15/2003 9:08:31 AM

One thing about the Muddy Method Group, we don't steal filters, change insignificant parameters and call the filters our own.

If you post something of value, you would get full credit.

todddunning
31 posts
msg #28595
Ignore todddunning
9/15/2003 6:48:14 PM

Man what a cool thread I started here. This is more fun than tweaking filters. I think I'll start a fake alias and start attacking people just for entertainment.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Join the SF Muddy Method group<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.