StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Kevin: I left you a message in YAPLET<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #85938
Ignore karennma
1/11/2010 11:13:59 AM

In the Forums search bar, type YAPLET.
When you get there, click YAP, and you'll see my message.
:>)

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #85954
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/11/2010 2:46:28 PM

Blocked from work. I'll check it when I'm home. Thanks!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #85955
Ignore karennma
1/11/2010 2:49:45 PM

k.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86013
Ignore karennma
1/12/2010 10:48:20 AM

Keviin,
At this point, NO ... I am NOT happy about my mining stocks.
I've grown impatient and want to be RID of them.
The BCRX, I didn't mind holding ... but the metals aren't moving fast enuf 4 me, and my $$ is tied up.
It's frustrating and annoying.
When you don't have a JOB, it's costly and nerve-wracking waiting for these POS to MOVE!
I'm about at my wit's end right now.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #86019
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/12/2010 11:59:25 AM

I understand. My mindset is more along the lines of "this can be an investment" rather than "this needs to cover my living expenses". I am tantalizingly close to breakeven on these two (AGQ and UGL) - within a percent or so - and my ego is saying to hold until you can claim victory. I could easily get out of these at a small loss and free up the capital, but my overall strategy still has a "long on PM" component, so I would just end up buying these again anyway.

My problem was that I committed too much into these trades, and had no real chance to average in like I would have done. Had I been able to do that, I'd be comfortably up on both right now.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #86038
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
1/12/2010 2:58:52 PM

My stop loss for UGL got tripped as gold dropped precipitously right near the close of its trading (dropped about 24 bucks). Sadly, I had only put this new stop loss in about 30 minutes BEFORE IT WAS TRIPPED!!

I guess now I want it to drop a bit more, then re-enter with the right sizing at a lower price.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Kevin: I left you a message in YAPLET<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.