StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Looking for Earnings up 25% over last 3 years<< >>Post Follow-up
gentlemantm
4 posts
msg #32068
Ignore gentlemantm
5/13/2004 3:00:25 PM

Can some onne please help me with a filter to search for stocks that have had earnings up each of the last three years of at least 25%

yepher
359 posts
msg #32078
Ignore yepher
5/13/2004 7:34:59 PM

Stockfetcher will only allow you to scan the past year of data as far as I know.

cegis
235 posts
msg #32081
Ignore cegis
5/13/2004 8:21:19 PM

I believe SF has the data, and allows scans, for more time than 1 year, with some limitations. The issue is that the charting will only display the current year, IIRC. There's a thread in here somewhere that discusses these limitations.

HTH,

C

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #32093
Ignore EWZuber
5/14/2004 7:35:39 PM

gentlemantm
Check out this screen. It is the best free screener I have found for fundamentals.
http://www.quicken.com/investments/stocks/search/full/

wildmap
7 posts
msg #32229
Ignore wildmap
6/2/2004 5:22:22 PM

I have built my own software for screening fundamentals for my AlphaKing project, and that database should be available to access later this year. (Further info available at AlphaKing.com.)

Till then, try zacks.com, which not only has a free super-fast fundie screener, they also allow you to download a 2 week trial of screening software that allows performance back-testing of any fundamental and analytical data over the past 2 years.

Want to know which fundamental data works the best? Run some tests and find out :)

Kevin W.

robdavis
69 posts
msg #33262
Ignore robdavis
9/16/2004 11:59:22 AM

EWZuber,

> Check out this screen. It is the best free screener I have found for fundamentals. http://www.quicken.com/investments/stocks/search/full/

I agree. It is the best. I used to use it a lot, back in 2002, but Quicken made some changes, probably about the same time you posted your article, and now one needs to be a Quicken "member". It's too bad, because it is the best free screener I have found for fundamentals. The good part is, there is a way to become a member. Always there is a way.

I hope this helps.

Rob

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Looking for Earnings up 25% over last 3 years<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.