StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Looks like there is nobody to accept this challenge<< >>Post Follow-up
rarshi
5 posts
msg #35830
Ignore rarshi
5/1/2005 3:30:15 PM

HI everybody,

I put the below mentioned idea for everybody to work hard, but looks like there is nobody to take this challange.

Randy
rarshi 4/26/2005 10:12:03 PM

Dear friends,
I am new to the stock fetcher and don't know about writing the filters.

Will any body help me write this filter?

Yearly net income over 50 million, net income and revenue growth for 3 years over 20% per year, ROE over 15%, decline from yearly high over 10%, stock price over 5 dollars.

All kind of help will be appriciated.

Thanx every body.

Randy

marine2
963 posts
msg #35833
Ignore marine2
5/1/2005 6:17:59 PM

I get all my fundamental screened picks from my Fidelity acct. There they give me sound companies growing. I slide these picks into our Watchlist folder(s) and incorporate those Watchlist picks into my hottest Filters. It works for me. I have other Watchlists created from other publications too, like, Rukeysers stock paper, Fortune/SmartMoney's selected picks for the month etc.

Hopefully, someone will create something for you to work with.

Goodluck and happy investing!

trek
72 posts
msg #35835
Ignore trek
5/1/2005 7:17:46 PM

At last request, SF still did not have fundamental capabilities. I still don't think they have this ability.

rarshi
5 posts
msg #35849
Ignore rarshi
5/2/2005 12:19:48 PM

Thank you Marine2, I realy appriciate you.

What I was doing through globe investor, like companies with at least 50 million in net income and that income was growing at least 20% for 3 years and then pick ROE at least 15% and then to the performance and this is realy hassle and even some times the computer was stuck during that process.

That's why I am trying some easy way.

So if you don't mind, could you please write me the addresses for those web sites you are using.

Thank you again.

Randy

rarshi@yahoo.com

marine2
963 posts
msg #35905
Ignore marine2
5/5/2005 2:27:17 AM

Rarshi, those sites I gave you are members only. Meaning for instance, Fidelity web site is accessible to the pertinent information you are desiring but you need to be a member. The other ones I had mentioned are magazine subscriptions (you can either subscribe to them or buy their monthly magazine at your local bookstore or newstand) where I find solid picks they have in those magazines and I rotate them into my watch list folders for use with my favorite filters. The last data base I use is from IBD 100 (Investors Business Daily 100 best rated stocks), you can reach this site by calling up: http://www.istarquest.com/ there you will find the latest 100 company picks for the current month. In this listed site you can revise your IBD 100 listing each and every month by going in there.

I hope this helps you, and goodluck investing!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Looks like there is nobody to accept this challenge<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.