StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MACD Monthly<< >>Post Follow-up
DONALD90
1 posts
msg #103018
Ignore DONALD90
10/19/2011 8:39:22 AM

Hello , can anyone suggest a filter to see the monthly MACD, where the last month has just started to turn, here is what I tried, but no luck yet. (and the monthly MACD fast line(5,20) has been increasing for 1 day). I want to catch when the monthly makes a new hook . Thanks Donald...

glgene
613 posts
msg #103031
Ignore glgene
10/19/2011 11:21:19 PM

Donald,
I don't know if this will work, but it's a start for someone else to fix (and I look forward to such fix):

Fetcher[
monthly MACD fast line(5,20) increased over 1 day ago
add column separator
add column macd(5,20)
add column macd(5,20) 1 day ago{macd.1 day ago}
]

Whatever the final outcome to the above script, I'm sure you will want to add some volume and price addt'l filtering

Gene

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MACD Monthly<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.