StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MB Trading Pro/Con - PetrolPeter?<< >>Post Follow-up
abbabb1tt
18 posts
msg #41628
Ignore abbabb1tt
2/28/2006 10:52:42 AM

Anyone out there who can tell me the pros/cons of this platform? Thanks in advance....

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41658
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/1/2006 9:16:58 AM

Great for FOREX!!

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #41673
Ignore petrolpeter
3/2/2006 4:34:43 AM

Direct ECN smart routing is the only way to go such as MB or IB with live ballances and watch lists to trade from all on one screen.Also have 3 Scottrade accounts for my younger family members but there is no comparison to trading software running on your comp.I'm blind without an intraday chart so I just run MEDVED(I really like their intraday charts) on one monitor and MB on another.If you are used to a plain-jane web based trade screen,these days I would rec. getting MB or IB and stripping the lay-out down to suit your needs and enjoy the high speed and low trading costs they offer.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MB Trading Pro/Con - PetrolPeter?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.