StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MB Trading / Quotetracker<< >>Post Follow-up
newskate
29 posts
msg #28588
Ignore newskate
9/15/2003 1:38:07 PM

I'm considering MB trading as a broker, but I cannot connect to them through work due to security system / ports. I know MB supports MVQuotetracker - does anyone know how that would work? Would QT offer a way to get to MD without the port issue? Does QT act just like a website or does it act like the MB trading software? Thanks, Stephen

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #28624
Ignore petrolpeter
9/17/2003 4:15:35 AM

I have MB and Quotetracker but have not tried running them together yet.Have run RJT from the trading tab on Quotetracker without any problems and the simplified screen was actually less of a distraction.Did you call MB about your set-up?Maybe they can sort it out.

newskate
29 posts
msg #28638
Ignore newskate
9/17/2003 3:52:54 PM

Yes, I called them - the ports they use must be opened, and QT does that. Unfortunately, my computer goes through the firewall, and I cannot. Does anyone know a work around for this perhaps?

Stephen

lanninb
17 posts
msg #28640
Ignore lanninb
9/17/2003 4:00:54 PM

Has anyone tried to setup a trading account with other than the integrated ones?
I would like to setup Scottrade within Quotetracker.

newskate
29 posts
msg #28685
Ignore newskate
9/19/2003 12:13:54 PM

I believe I heard Scot and QT are not in the mood to talk to one another. You wish to changing one of them to get them to talk to each other.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MB Trading / Quotetracker<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.