StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MIRA 2.0 (Muddy Investigation Research Assistant)<< >>Post Follow-up
jprowe
17 posts
msg #32545
Ignore jprowe
7/10/2004 8:20:47 PM

MIRA compliments StockFetcher by allowing users to automatically match and rank dozens of filters in a single pass in a matter of seconds. MIRA currently works from the StockFetcher email and direct integration is in the works compliments of the new StockFetcher API. The new StockFetcher API is a great tool for individual investors who want to access StockFetcher filter results and backtesting information through their own applications. As a third party developer we are very impressed by the ease of use and functionality in the new StockFetcher API. There are even examples of how to access Stockfetcher data through Microsoft Excel which provides even novice users a way to build applications.

To look learn more about MIRA you can visit www.muddymoney.com
To learn more about the StockFetcher Developer Program go to the Announcements forum

Jon Rowe
jon@muddymoney.com
www.muddymoney.com

daytrader1711
1 posts
msg #45527
Ignore daytrader1711
7/7/2006 2:44:27 PM

This site is no longer accesible. Does it exist elsewhere?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #45530
Ignore nikoschopen
7/7/2006 3:03:48 PM

Check out this thread:
http://www.stockfetcher.com/stockdb/fetcher?p=forum&fid=1004&tid=32381&mid=45528&sb=view&start=0#32381

It seems to me that the StockFetcher API is still work-in-progress!

glm47
51 posts
msg #45546
Ignore glm47
7/8/2006 1:42:39 AM

The guy who wrote the tool is now charging $150.00 for it if I recall. If you Google the title of the thread you should find it without a prob.

I would like to have it but there is no way I would pay that much for what is essentially a few Excel macros...

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #45580
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/8/2006 6:08:09 PM

You wouldn't pay $150?

What if the tool made you $1000?

or $10,000?

or $100,000?

Don't be cheap when it comes to tools.

Can you write those Excel macros?

This is one reason I give my stuff away for free.

I refuse to spend my time trying to convince someone to pay me for my work.

I know it works.

I know what it is worth.

I would rather be on a Mexican beach enjoying my profits from USING what I code rather than wasting my time trying to convince someone to purchase my code.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #45592
Ignore petrolpeter
7/9/2006 9:26:47 AM

The successful Know the Way,Show the Way,and Go the Way.

gocats
22 posts
msg #47238
Ignore gocats
9/30/2006 12:35:54 AM

Hey
I am not able to download it. All the links I can find on Google are broken. Can someone send me a link that is working.

Thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · MIRA 2.0 (Muddy Investigation Research Assistant)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.