StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mary4Money HELP PLEASE!! tired of loosing!<< >>Post Follow-up
kearsigirl
3 posts
msg #47434
Ignore kearsigirl
10/12/2006 2:18:43 PM

I am new to Stockfetcher but not new to trading...if loosing was winning I'd be the biggest winner of ALL! YOu seem to have a huge following and got options under control! I would love to get some help or guidance if possible. I am not asking for a miracle, merely asking for help, tutelage, mentoring, a good filter to help bring up this loosing streak! I am trying to make it on my own and have run out of options, if this doesn't work...I am going to be SOL! I am eager and willing...and would appreciate your help or anyone who could point me in the right direction I would be truly grateful! my e-mail is kearsigirl@comcast.net...thanking you all in advance for your guidance and help!

maxxam80
108 posts
msg #47436
Ignore maxxam80
10/12/2006 2:27:46 PM

Well if you have 'run out of options' I guess you can't get income form selling them...hahahahha

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #47438
Ignore maxreturn
10/12/2006 3:54:20 PM

kearsigirl, a winning method will do you no good unless you have your emotions under control. Believe me I've learned from experience. I would highly recommend a good book on trading psychology. I like Mark Douglass but there are many other good books on the subject. Don't skip this important step or you may never reach the winners circle. All the best.

Max

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #47439
Ignore luc1grunt
10/12/2006 4:49:32 PM

Madgirl?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mary4Money HELP PLEASE!! tired of loosing!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.