Ignore ronnypearson
2/25/2004 7:31:01 PM

My match list vanished. Did they move it? Thanks Ron

cegis
235 posts
msg #31202
Ignore cegis
2/25/2004 8:08:22 PM

Check the Watch List link. They (match and watch lists) have been merged and totally revamped. Great improvement.

Enjoy!

C

gladlynt
3 posts
msg #31204
Ignore gladlynt
2/25/2004 10:45:41 PM

test

ddfridd
40 posts
msg #31232
Ignore ddfridd
2/28/2004 5:12:36 PM

How do you get the regular 'match' list back?..I never had a 'watch list'..my evening MATCH LIST was my WATCH LIST for the next day...geez..
they've screwed it up..

:(

muddytraks
40 posts
msg #31236
Ignore muddytraks
2/29/2004 11:04:01 AM

How can you say the new way is great? Its gone! Completely diffetent. I liked following the oses that showed up on the most screans, that is 100% gone!

msufan
2 posts
msg #31245
Ignore msufan
3/1/2004 2:34:25 AM

I too would like to have the old match list back. Not saying I don't like the new, just haven't figured out how to use it to do what I want.

cegis
235 posts
msg #31248
Ignore cegis
3/1/2004 9:31:51 AM

IMHO, the new watch lists ARE great. They provide ALL of the functionality of the old watch lists, plus old match lists, plus much more flexibility and control.

Yes, they take a bit to get used to, as they do require some "configuration". But, I believe, once you get to know them, you'll like 'em too! (No, I have no ties to the StockFetcher site or company - just a user like you...)

I think part of the "problem" is that SF used the same terminology ("Watch Lists") for the new functionality as was used for part of the old functionality. That makes it a bit confusing, particularly when discussing the differences between the old and new, or how to get the old functionality with the new system...

muddytraks, the old functionality is not "100% gone", it's 100% there! :-> To get the functionality of an old match list, create a new watch list with all of your filters in it, and use the "Auto Fill" feature. If you need more direction than that, post again, and you'll get the help you need.

msufan, what is it specifically that you're looking for?

C

msufan
2 posts
msg #31252
Ignore msufan
3/1/2004 2:40:01 PM

cegis, You may have solved my problem. I just liked the old match list and will follow your instructions (putting all my filters in one watch list) to try to get it back. Didn't intend to be knocking the new it's just I liked the old list and I am not used to the new, yet. Once I have the time to use and understand the new I am sure I will like it even better. A BIG stockfetcher fan here for sure. Thanks for your help. msufan

cegis
235 posts
msg #31256
Ignore cegis
3/1/2004 7:14:09 PM

msufan, Glad I could help. I'm a big SF fan, too. I'm relatively new to SF, so I guess the change wasn't THAT big of a difference. Still, it did take me a bit to find the match list, then actually USE it. But now that I know how to use it, I'd never want the old one back!

C

papagatorga
124 posts
msg #31272
Ignore papagatorga
3/3/2004 2:00:03 PM

I like the old one better. Why can't they have two, old and new ?????

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Match list<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.