StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mesayah Buys 2000 Sh. TNA<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
miketranz
956 posts
msg #93664
Ignore miketranz
6/9/2010 3:45:21 PM

Mesayah,your credibility is sinking to an all time low.But that's ok with me,I shorted all your positions,making money....

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93665
Ignore mesayah
6/9/2010 4:21:23 PM

John. I will not disclose my indicator for TZA-TNA , but i will tell you it's
better than Kevin's attempt. His is good but mine will keep you in the
trend longer with less whipsaws. His would have had you long early
in the day. Mine stayed short. I'll tell you when i switch camps. Oh Alfi, Branks. I made that $5g back...
Hi Mikey. All my penny picks are long term holds & I'm looking for 3-10 baggers.
So feel free to scalp my picks short. The real test is time and you are free to
scan my historical calls.

Truth is, Although i'm not the most technical or geekish or liked, i am as close
to the best as you're going to find.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #93668
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
6/9/2010 4:34:38 PM

Mesayah: I wasn't asking for your stratedgy or indicators, tea leaves etc, I was just asking where was your stop/loss if you had one...just keeping it real...enjoy your vacation.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93669
Ignore mesayah
modified
6/9/2010 4:56:21 PM

I never use stop losses. That is what my indicator is for. That's
why i mentioned the indicator. It's late here and i have jet lag.
Will ride the donkey up the hill tomorrow so can you get your
saddle ready Brank?

Oh and the gold rush may be OVER... You heard it here first.
Very loose call.

BarTune1
441 posts
msg #93698
Ignore BarTune1
6/10/2010 6:59:12 PM

TZA looks like a brilliant call .....

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #93700
Ignore johnpaulca
6/10/2010 11:29:01 PM

TZA...down about 10%.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93705
Ignore mesayah
6/11/2010 12:56:04 AM

It's Monopoly money...
Still in a downtrend. Not ready to go long
until i'm instructed to.

Taking the ferry to Mykonos today. Been there
3 times with the first wife. Current wife's first time.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #93706
Ignore jrbikes
modified
6/11/2010 2:34:26 AM

TZA broke critical pivot point today, it had support at 7.50, but it broke down, if it does not hold this level, it may go back to the 6.50 level, but today will be friday and typically it is sell off day, but the RUT has managed to stay at support level in the 600 range, The weekly candle is a hammer as of now, but the volume is pitiful on the small caps, the 9 period MA has rolled over on the weekly, what this tells me is you don't know exactly which way to go, it is trying to cross 50 on the RSI on the monthly chart, (RUT) so its best to go intraday and wait for confirmation, which still has not come on TZA on the weekly and monthly charts. but TZA has established a channel and now we will see if it will hold the support level's at the lower trend line! the 6.50 level is quite significant!

Just my opinion!

only fool's rush in!

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93742
Ignore mesayah
6/11/2010 5:40:50 PM

TZA could go to 5.90 then turn back up. It doesn't matter.
I have faith in my indicator. It says stay short and looks like
it may stay short for at least a week. If it changes, i'll just
switch to TNA. 165% return last year
Trading @ it's best. No consciousness.
It's not the Mesayah that's in charge anymore,
it's MESAYAH 'S STAFF...

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #93754
Ignore jrbikes
6/12/2010 2:05:48 AM

Well, I will say one thing for you, your cocky!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mesayah Buys 2000 Sh. TNA<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.