StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · More Detective Work<< >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43015
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/16/2006 10:53:13 PM

Dear reader:

Thursday's Wall Street Journal says it all:

Bullish? You bet.

Every ethanol stock we own is up substantially. One cellulose company... a stock I initiated a trade on 7 weeks ago... has gone from our buy price of $5.09 to over $13 a couple days ago.

But I just found my latest blockbuster. It's a tiny $2.50 ethanol company that was tapped by the Pentagon to help develop a new fuel source for the US military. And this is something the US military simply isn't doing to help the environment. They are bound by an Executive Order to make the switch.

Here's the story...

It's called Executive Order 13149, and it was enacted on April 21, 2000.

Here's what E.O. 13149 says:

Now here's where it gets really interesting.

The US military consumes in excess of 400,000 barrels of oil every single day. Every year the military eats up 146 million barrels of crude.

Let me put it another way: If the US Department of Defense were its own nation, it would rank 33rd in the world in terms of oil consumption... that's more than Greece, Switzerland, Portugal, Philippines, Chile, Syria, Ireland, Norway and Finland.

That's why it's imperative...No... in fact it's vital to US national security that the American military diversify its fuel consumption.

So to comply with E.O. 13149, the US military has to find a renewable fuel source to replace 29.2 million barrels of oil per year.

That's massive. And the US military has to do it fast.

If you read the last sentence of PART 2 GOALS, the military should already have complied with E.O. 13149.

But because of Iraq and the never-ending War on Terror, the Pentagon is playing catch-up. That's why they just inked a deal with this tiny ethanol company.

Now I can go on and on about this tiny ethanol company. In fact, I'm putting together a much larger report on the company, its new fuel, and the opportunities for it. I expect to have it completed for market consumption in about a week or 2.

But that shouldn't stop you from owning the stock right now.

Bottom line, I don't want you to miss out on anymore profits. Our first trade in the Green Trader was a grand slam.

We purchased an ethanol upstart on February 23 for just $5.09 share. Today, that stock hit a record high of $13.67 a share. Take a look:

Think about that... traders who got in early are sitting on profits of 169% in just seven weeks.

The $2.50 ethanol stock I'm recommending now to my traders has that kind of potential. I mean, it has the potential to break $10 a share by this summer when gasoline and oil prices are sure to spike.

Don't miss out on this trade that is shaping up to be easy money.

I've instructed my publisher to give you yesterday's trade alert as soon as you sign up to my trading service. You'll get it immediately.

You can reserve a seat to The Green Trader here: https://server.publishers-mgmt.com/gtr1/signupT.php?gtrppref=ded041606gt_gcr

And if, within the first month, you don't like The Green Trader for any reason whatsoever, you can cancel for a full refund. And you can keep the report. It's yours at no charge.

Please join us on this renewable energy journey which is gearing up for stock profits that'll blow your mind.

Regards,

Jeff Siegel

Your answer is......

O2DIESEL(OTD)

But check out how this industry is taking shape.

GPRE
PEIX
MGPI
ETHN
NVAO
ADM

- RIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43016
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/16/2006 10:54:06 PM

Press Release Source: O2Diesel Corporation

O2Diesel Developing New Fuel for Department of Defense
Friday April 7, 12:42 pm ET

NEWARK, DE--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 7, 2006 -- O2Diesel Corporation (AMEX:OTD - News) a pioneer in clean burning ethanol diesel fuel blends announced today that it is now under contract to develop a new cleaner burning alternative diesel fuel for the U.S. Department of Defense. This new fuel will help to comply with Executive Order 13149 which requires federal agencies with fleets of 20 or more light, medium, and heavy-duty on-road vehicles in metropolitan areas to reduce their petroleum consumption by 20%.
ADVERTISEMENT

The fuel will be composed of at least 20% renewable sources including the company's patented and proprietary natural oil based solubilizing additive -- O2D05. This fuel, when finalized, will help the Department of Defense (DoD) facilities meet local air quality requirements and strengthen its commitment to reducing the USA's dependency on foreign oil imports.

Research on this new fuel, underway at the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas, will ensure that the fuel meets DoD's environmental, health, and performance requirements. The research will be followed by a real-world demonstration at one or more of DoD's U.S. facilities. O2Diesel's ethanol diesel blend, O2Diesel(TM), is currently in use at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV where it has been operating successfully since mid-summer 2005.

O2Diesel has received a contract for $800,000 in DoD appropriations to perform this research. This and similar funding has enabled O2Diesel(TM) to be recognized for its emissions benefits and petroleum displacement opportunities in the growing and highly-segmented 55 billion gallon per year U.S. diesel fuel market.

O2Diesel(TM) is an extensively tested blend of 7.7vol% fuel grade ethanol, regular diesel and the company's patented and proprietary fuel technology. The use of this fuel significantly reduces emissions without effecting power or performance.

DoD, for example, is the largest single consumer of diesel & distillate fuels in the United States. O2Diesel(TM) shows great promise in helping the armed forces reduce diesel engine emissions at U.S. military installations and meet DoD and presidential directives to cut petroleum consumption by as much as 20% in the near future.

O2Diesel(TM) has demonstrated its ease of use through testing at facilities that centrally-fuel diesel-powered equipment, including urban buses, mining and port handling equipment. Current fuel distribution equipment is used and no special engine modifications are required.

"Given the obvious need for the United States to begin taking much larger steps to reduce importation of petroleum products and to improve urban air quality, our company is beginning to take an important place in the emerging renewable liquid fuels markets. Funding from the government is enabling O2Diesel to complete all the regulatory and verification requirements that any new fuel has to meet," said Alan Rae, Chief Executive Officer.

O2Diesel(TM) is or can be made available today in any fuel market utilizing the existing diesel fuel storage, supply, and distribution network. The Company's patented renewable, natural oil derived additive technology produces a stable ethanol-diesel blended fuel which when used in standard diesel engines results in a more complete combustion and emissions of fewer toxic and ozone-forming pollutants.

More About O2Diesel: The Company and Its Fuel Technology

O2Diesel Corporation (AMEX:OTD - News) and its U.S. subsidiary O2Diesel, Inc., is a pioneer in the commercial development of a cleaner-burning diesel fuel alternative that provides exceptional performance and environmental qualities for centrally fueled fleets and off-road equipment of all kinds. Engineered and designed for universal application, O2Diesel(TM) is an ethanol-diesel blend that substantially reduces harmful emissions without sacrificing power and performance. Extensive independent and government-recognized laboratory and in-use field tests have demonstrated the effectiveness of O2Diesel(TM) -- the introduction of this cost-effective, cleaner-burning diesel fuel is now underway in the United States and other global markets. For more information please refer to www.o2diesel.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding O2Diesel Corp's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year. "O2Diesel" is a trademark of O2Diesel Corp.

COMPANY CONTACT:
Alan Rae
Chief Executive Officer
O2Diesel, Inc.
302-266-6000
Email Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: O2Diesel Corporation

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43017
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/16/2006 11:06:41 PM

Also......

http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/energy/

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · More Detective Work<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.