INAP and ALFA

add: AMAT and BEBE

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48766
Ignore lockwhiz
modified
12/23/2006 9:03:57 PM

Take a look at TERN ... it has similar traits to your picks.
also has a nice upward price trend line.
... and Slow stochastic %K about to crossover %D (turning?)
... and Last trading day was an up day (turning?)
... and a bullish engulfing candle.

Your thoughts ?

I'll be watching your picks too ....

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #48767
Ignore SAFeTRADE
12/23/2006 9:44:09 PM

I like to see close cross above MA(9) like it did on Nov. 20 and Dec. 11. If everything else looks good, I'll get in. Dec. 11 gapped to much for me. TERN may
turn out.

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48770
Ignore lockwhiz
12/24/2006 10:01:30 AM

Its great to hear a different perspective. SO here is my humble opinion. The MA(9) crossover is a fantastic trait that is too often overlooked because it is considered too basic ... big mistake ! (actually the MA(10) is what I am familiar ... but same difference). The "Keep it Simple" has helped me make some good profits, when I have over analyzed, it has depleted my gains...

TERN ... the gap on Dec 11, was noteable ... and usually will get filled on the next pullback ... which it did ... so I am still jumping on this. I usually focus on the $5.00 and above ... but am always watching for the "pennies" (under $5) for the bigger % gains. This, I will be buying.

INAP ... momemntum ! 100% return in the last 5 months ... how high can this go ? ... it has broken below the trend line, which can signify the recent pullback is actaully a major turning point (heading down ?)... though, (again) The momentum is great ...so am going to watch this close.

ALFA ... the chart is almost identicle to INAP ... but the gains is not 100% in the last 5 months but 30%, Also has broken that trend line.... so a cautious eye, will keep this on my watch list.

AMAT ... the higher volume days are on down days... I prefer to see the BUYING driving the price ... not the SELLING.

BEBE ... talk about gaps ...

Your interpretation would be appreciated... Anyone have opinions on these ?

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #48836
Ignore SAFeTRADE
12/29/2006 9:37:54 AM

All aboard?

amu, zvxi, tlm

was thinking about AMU, but will wait until after the new year, what with
the street closed on Tuesday also.

blindhog1
3 posts
msg #49279
Ignore blindhog1
1/15/2007 7:52:37 PM

Watch HERO and HOFF tomorrow.

You never know

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #49280
Ignore lockwhiz
1/15/2007 8:20:49 PM

GOLD is moving again ... take your pick from any of these mining stocks !

ABX AU BGO DROOY FCX GFI GG GLD HL HMY IMG.TO KGC MDG MNG NEM NG PGLD.PK RGLD WHT

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My Watch List<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.