StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My opinion on your stock...<< >>Post Follow-up
Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #36492
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
6/26/2005 4:49:50 PM

Just post your symbol here and I will let you know buy,sell,hold. I gaurantee it will be accurate.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36494
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/26/2005 4:52:11 PM

RIMM

GOOG

QOIL

AOOR

ABLE

BOOM

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #36495
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
6/26/2005 4:53:16 PM

LOL..you know..I have been dealing with you for a long time now. You probably do not remember me because I had stop posting, but now I am back just to pick on you.

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #36496
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
6/26/2005 5:03:56 PM

RIMM
Got to love that sideways pattern. LOL I know you picked RIMM becuase it whipsaws and I know Parabolic is notorious for that. RIMM is a sell a long time ago and I would not get in it. There is no trend!

GOOG
Ah...google. Its a hold. I guess that means it could be a buy also but the + and - DMI both have not crossed. You could purchase this stock assuming the market reverses its trend AND you put a 5% stop loss on this stock. I personally would not buy this at the moment. I would hold it if I owned it though because you have already made profit therefore can sit through the correction. It is going through congestion and congestion periods are not good entry points.

QOIL
It was a buy back with the DMI crossed over. It's too late now. Hold it if you own it but do not buy it. NEVER CHASE A STOCK!

AOOR
Sell Short (I do not deal with stocks at this price range and do not advise it. I know Rumpled may enjoy it but I enjoy trending higher price stocks such as GOOG. I made 40% off GOOG in 1 month)

ABLE
hold (Do not buy though. Do not sell until DMI crosses over along with the parabolic which is too late now. This stock is sideways congestion.)

BOOM
hold (Do not buy though. Do not sell until DMI crosses over along with the parabolic which is too late now. This stock is sideways congestion.)

Hey you did not give me any short stocks. I am short CKCM right now. Why? Look at it and figure it out. +DMI crossed under and the Parabolic crossed to the topside within 5 days of each other along with heavy volume.

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #36497
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
6/26/2005 5:04:28 PM

Buy the way I do not advise going against the market. First follow the market and then pick your stocks.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36503
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/26/2005 9:37:29 PM

Noah... lol, how could I EVER forget YOU!...lol

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #36506
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
6/27/2005 12:38:58 AM

Yep..im here just for you :)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My opinion on your stock...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.