StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need a little help<< >>Post Follow-up
Albyco
7 posts
msg #35153
Ignore Albyco
2/17/2005 7:05:44 PM

Hi guys I am looking to come up with a scan that provides me with two directions. The first is that I want to find stocks that are trading above there MA (10) on High and above the MA(8) on it's low. With volume (90) above 2000000. and the second would be the reverse of that (for short posistions). This should be a fairly easy one for you Gurus. I have seen some of the stuff you guys come out with.

Thanks
Al

ds2007
15 posts
msg #35170
Ignore ds2007
2/19/2005 6:32:33 PM

is this what your looking for?

show stocks where high it above the ma(10)and low is less than ma(8) and average volume(90) is greater than 2000000

Albyco
7 posts
msg #35176
Ignore Albyco
2/20/2005 8:21:03 PM

Thanks I'll test it and let you know.
Al

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need a little help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.