StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need a website that can display more than 10<< >>Post Follow-up
rsingh
51 posts
msg #29662
Ignore rsingh
11/5/2003 7:20:32 PM

I am looking for a service which provides more than 10 or 20 intraday charts simultaneously and in real time.

Does anyone know of this?

Thanks.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #29667
Ignore EWZuber
11/5/2003 9:00:32 PM

Don't know how many RT charts Money.net will display, it may depend on your bandwidth.
I run up to about 8 at a time here and then run out of bandwidth on my ISP.

rsingh
51 posts
msg #29669
Ignore rsingh
11/5/2003 9:34:24 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Let me be more specific. I want to track 8-10 stocks during the day
and I want to see their charts in real-time simultaneously on one screen
without jumping back and forth to different stocks.

Does money.net do that or it also displays one chart per stock at a time?

I am also looking at prophet.net and askchart.net. I have medved quotetracker.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #29676
Ignore EWZuber
11/6/2003 3:26:37 AM

The site doesn't have a single screen that posts several RT charts, but as I understand it there is software that one can get for that purpose. Then all you need is the RT charts.
I have seen a set up like this at a friends house.

steftrades
2 posts
msg #29679
Ignore steftrades
11/6/2003 5:37:32 AM

Check-out Nextrend.com.
I use the basic package which can chart 8 different stocks in RT or 8 different timeframes for 1 stock.
I use them on dual-monitors for the visual aspect. Works great.
Stefan

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #29686
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/6/2003 10:01:12 AM

www.esignal.com

www.quotetracker.com

I use both.

As many charts as you can cram on your screen... real time!

da_trader
22 posts
msg #29707
Ignore da_trader
11/6/2003 6:06:54 PM

did you try www.prophetfinance.com

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need a website that can display more than 10<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.