StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need help with building a new Bearish filter<< >>Post Follow-up
mattman
18 posts
msg #33414
Ignore mattman
9/27/2004 11:31:00 AM

I have a Confirmed Breakout Bullish filter which is
close 2 days ago below upper bollinger(20)
AND close 1 day ago above upper bollinger(20)
AND close above high 1 day ago

AND price above 20.0
AND date offset 0

I'm trying to build the same thing but for a Bearish filter.
Could some one give me a hand with this please.

Thanks

amacieli
1 posts
msg #33416
Ignore amacieli
9/27/2004 8:03:47 PM

Why wouldn't it be this:

close 2 days ago above lower bollinger(20)
AND close 1 day ago below lower bollinger(20)
AND close below low 1 day ago

AND price above 20.0
AND date offset 0

mattman
18 posts
msg #33424
Ignore mattman
9/28/2004 6:23:32 PM

That looks like it might work.

Thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need help with building a new Bearish filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.