StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Never Go "All In" By Charles Delvalle<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
markcrisp
187 posts
msg #48551
Ignore markcrisp
12/11/2006 10:50:32 AM

I knew a day trADER (son of famous author) who too day traded all in one position, margin (90%) and turned a $35,000 into over $270,000 in less than 1 year.

If you have a method that is say 70%+ accurate....I wonder if you shouldn't be much more agressive with it in order to get bigger gains?

Of course, if i had "sure profit" 100% accuarate system then why not go in 100% + margin? Anyone got any insider info.? :-)

juha
52 posts
msg #48607
Ignore juha
12/14/2006 1:59:20 AM

in 2-3 hours it's about 80-100% return... yes, it is possible to buy stock with huge margin, but there is some probability (about 5%) that everything goes opposite side, so I'll loose everything + will be in debp to broker... too risky... actually I thought about opening some account for some "fake" name at prop broker who gives 1:10 intraday margin and buy the stock, I'm sure with 95% probability it will growth, so with 1:10 margin return will be huge, if everything goes wrong then that "fake" person will be in debt :)

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #48629
Ignore markcrisp
12/15/2006 10:11:54 AM

That's called "fraud" and they'll log your ISP address......

Think very hard about doing this....

You should not have posted this. How does it make you look?

juha
52 posts
msg #48640
Ignore juha
12/15/2006 6:14:31 PM

>That's called "fraud" and they'll log your ISP address......

there are a lot of proxy servers to hide your IP... or www.proxify.com , www.unipeak.com , www.anonymizer.com

>Think very hard about doing this....

I thought about it hard...very good opportunitie with high reward/risk ratio...

>You should not have posted this. How does it make you look?

I understand. but I'm honest and don't fear to post what I really think...and don't care too much how I looks like.

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #48659
Ignore markcrisp
12/16/2006 2:25:09 PM

^^ Unbelievable ^^

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #48660
Ignore markcrisp
12/16/2006 2:25:59 PM

A HYPOCRIT as well!

-------------------------------------------------------
I understand. but I'm honest .....

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Never Go "All In" By Charles Delvalle<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.