StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New Charts Stink - Too big and MOUSE over broken.<< >>Post Follow-up
paulwoll
31 posts
msg #112987
Ignore paulwoll
4/26/2013 4:56:41 PM

New Charts Stink - Too big and MOUSE over broken. Now I can't mouse over to see highs and lows. WTH I also can't see as many charts at once for a glance. Disappointed with them.

paulwoll
31 posts
msg #112988
Ignore paulwoll
4/26/2013 4:57:17 PM

I used to be able to mouse over to see the open close high low on each candle. What gives?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #112989
4/26/2013 5:08:23 PM

Depending on your chart settings, when you click on a symbol from your filter results, this will bring up the Flash-based chart (assuming that is your selected format.) From this pop-up chart you should be able to use your mouse for interactive price details.

The thumbnail charts shown when running a filter are intended to be "quick-glance" charts and are not flash-based. You can customize the size of the thumbnail chart via the settings page.

StockFetcher Support

paulwoll
31 posts
msg #112992
Ignore paulwoll
4/26/2013 6:45:26 PM

I can't get flash charts to work any more... this is quite frustrating.

four
5,087 posts
msg #112993
Ignore four
modified
4/26/2013 6:53:37 PM

WTH I also can't see as many charts at once for a glance. Disappointed with them.

---------------

Use: CTRL - (zoom out) : CTRL and MINUS key
Use: CTRL + (zoom in) : CTRL and PLUS key

paulwoll
31 posts
msg #112994
Ignore paulwoll
4/26/2013 6:54:13 PM

Are you saying the thumbnail charts no longer support flash!!!! That sucks.. I don't want to have to click on each chart. Please add this functionality back clicking on each chart to examine the chart will waste time and make me hate stockfetcher... (I have been a big promoter).

paulwoll
31 posts
msg #112995
Ignore paulwoll
4/26/2013 6:55:31 PM

Seriously I like this site and have promoted this on twitter and my website. But if I can't get the old chart behavior back I will look at switching to TOS or some other platform.

four
5,087 posts
msg #112996
Ignore four
4/26/2013 6:56:51 PM

Please add this functionality back... (thumbnail quick scan with Flash)

-------------

Agree, very user friendly and great functionality.

four
5,087 posts
msg #113013
Ignore four
4/28/2013 1:52:58 AM

How about something that acts like this...

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stock-research/company/?qs=AAPL

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New Charts Stink - Too big and MOUSE over broken.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.