StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New Forum Post<< >>Post Follow-up
mat337d
4 posts
msg #54526
Ignore mat337d
9/3/2007 9:37:38 PM

I have a question that is quite difficult to explain. below I pasted a basic example filter. It has a oscillator r. My question is how would I filter the stocks that are crossing the line 1 (at -25) but only after being below line 2(at -75) immediately before crossing line 1. basically how would I term
"show stocks where r crossed above -25
and were below -75 immediately before"
I may need to include some drawing. As I said it is a little hard to describe.

set{r,williams %R (14)}
set{1, -25}
set{2, -75}
show stocks where r crossed above -25
and draw 1 on plot r
and draw 2 on plot r

rtucker
318 posts
msg #54530
Ignore rtucker
9/4/2007 2:26:06 AM

Check out the "days since" phrase. It may be what you want.

Fetcher[set{r,williams %R (14)}
set{1, -25}
set{2, -75}
show stocks where days(r crossed above -75,2) is above
days(r crossed above -25,2)
and days(r crossed above -25,2) is above -1
and draw 1 on plot r
and draw 2 on plot r
]

mat337d
4 posts
msg #54552
Ignore mat337d
9/4/2007 5:18:39 PM

That seems to be exactly what I needed. Although I do not understand how it works. thanks rtucker.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New Forum Post<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.