StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New Member Questions<< >>Post Follow-up
RoninGT
2 posts
msg #58276
Ignore RoninGT
modified
12/18/2007 9:18:17 PM

Ok, reading through all the features and forums of this site is a bit much. I don't even know where to start. Initially i was looking for a way to see how a stock performed by typing in the symbol and the day purchased with some buy and sell limits. Did not really find a way to do that.

The forum is even more overwhelming, who is Muddy? What does "Wait for Green" mean?

Long story short, where do i start? I thought about reading all the posts, but at 16k+ posts for some, it seems a bit too much to read.

Any help is appreciated

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #58278
Ignore 13th_floor
modified
12/18/2007 10:04:35 PM

Muddy is?/was here at SF years ago.
He's who I learned from.
Has a blog now and chatroom in which I trade in daily.
Wait for green means wait until a stock holds above the previous closing price.
He is interviewed here:
interview

RoninGT
2 posts
msg #58283
Ignore RoninGT
12/18/2007 10:35:56 PM

Good interview, love the line at the end, "I'm really lazy"

Found his blog, looked at a transcript of tuesdays chat session. Need to just sit back and watch for a while, still need to learn a lot more.

davesaint86
725 posts
msg #58299
Ignore davesaint86
12/19/2007 3:44:39 PM

Fetcher[* TRO STAT SCAN Using PowerStockTrades */

apply to Symlist (AII,ALO,ABHH,AGFL,AXTI,AMPX,ALOG,ANSR,ARDM,BMRN,BMTI,BDCO,WEL,SNG,CPST,CEVA,CSUN,CQB,CHD,CMZ,CXO,CPWM,DGLY,DPL,DSCM,DCP,EMKR,ETP,ESPD,ESST,ESLR,EVOL,FCEL,FSIN,FFHL,GMO,GLG,HA,HINT,IMAX,IFNY,INOD,IRM,KONG,LTRE,LEVP,MA,MCK,MELI,MOGN,MWY,NETM,ONXX,PDRT,POCC,PSEM,PRGO,PXP,PTSEF,QSC,RGEN,RIGL,SVNT,SOLF,TRU,TT,OVEN,TXCO,UFI,UTHR,URZ,UTUC,VLNC,VSGN,EICU,WSPI,WDC,WATG,ZVUE,SCON,RHB,RACK,PARL,KKD,GROW,EFUT,CHNR)

set{CCb,days(close is above close 1 day ago,100)}
set{CCa,days(close is below close 1 day ago,100)}
set{ClxCl , CCa - CCb}

add column ClxCl

/* Long Profit Percent Statistics Display */

set{volcnt, count(volume above 1000000, 100) }
set{volzero, count(volume equal 0, 100) }

set{HiOp, high - open}
set{Long_Profit, HiOp/open }

set{B1A, count(Long_Profit > .01 , 100)}
set{B2A, count(Long_Profit > .05, 100)}
set{B0010, B1A - B2A}

set{F1A, count(Long_Profit > .05 , 100)}
set{F2A, count(Long_Profit > .10, 100)}
set{F3040, F1A - F2A}

set{I100, count(Long_Profit > .10 , 100)}

add column HiOp
add column Long_Profit {ProfitPct}

and add column B0010 {1_5}
and add column F3040 {5_10}
and add column I100 {10___}

and add column volcnt
and add column volzero

sort column 9 descending
Draw bollinger band(40,0.4)
]

Here is the PowerStockTrades TRO filter.

Dave

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New Member Questions<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.