StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Newbie Needs Help With How to Code Screener<< >>Post Follow-up
craig_d9
2 posts
msg #149579
Ignore craig_d9
11/12/2019 4:03:05 PM

I have a six-line stock screener I'd like to use. I've figured out 4 of the six lines, but need help with the following:
[This Week's Range > Last Week's SMA(14 Range)*1.25]
and
[[[This Week's Close-This Week's Low]/[This Week's High-This Week's Low]]<.25

I've tried many times, and haven't been able to do this in Stockfetcher. Is it possible?

Thanks very much

xarlor
561 posts
msg #149583
Ignore xarlor
11/12/2019 8:03:46 PM

Don't forget to share your filter if it turns out to be interesting!

Fetcher[
set{WkR,high 1 week high - low 1 week low}
set{SMAx,ma(14) 1 week ago * 1.25}
WkR > SMAx

set{WkCL,close - low 1 week low}
set{var1,WkCL / WkR}
var1 < 0.25

/* Debugging */

add column high 1 week high
add column low 1 week low
add column WkR
add column SMAx
add column WkCL
add column var1

draw price line at high 1 week high
draw price line at low 1 week low
draw MA(14)
]

craig_d9
2 posts
msg #149586
Ignore craig_d9
11/13/2019 11:42:45 AM

Xarlor,

Wow! You are amazing!
Thanks very much for this. I'll test it and report back on trading results.

All the best,

Craig

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Newbie Needs Help With How to Code Screener<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.