StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Nikoshopen<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52627
Ignore nikoschopen
6/28/2007 12:23:11 PM

"Did it go down yesterday?
What's the symbol for eMini?"

No, darling. It pulled its sorry @ss by 20 points and it's now trading at 1522. I'm still convinced that this baby has greater potential of going lower than higher in the long run. But as they say, you can't fight the tape. So I'm hitching a ride with the rest of the bulls. The symbol is ESU7

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52628
Ignore nikoschopen
6/28/2007 1:16:54 PM

Yes he shorted on the 16th April at $115.1

Rode it all the way to $9....

He shorted
TZOO at $110
HANS $205

He can pick next week lotto numbers and predict all sporting events....:-(

For the record, let's get the facts straight. I made a call for the reversal of CROX, and it looks that way from where I'm standing. What's TZOO, TASR, and HANS got to do with it? Give ureself a break, you sound too pissy to engage in a coherent dialogue.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52631
Ignore nikoschopen
6/28/2007 3:12:34 PM

Any chance for a selloff going into the close?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #52635
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/28/2007 4:26:03 PM

The last time I touched TASR was back in 2004. However, if I were playing this stock, instead of shorting outright, I would wait until it retraces back down to $12 and then enter long.

Niko -

Would you STOP giving people poor stock advice? PLEASE!!! (TASR) is NOT going to "retrace" too "$12!" Did you happen too notice that gap between 12.50 & 13.00 never got filled after reaching that high of $14? No?...you mean you missed that? Aw yes...open windows tell the story just about every time! Did you also miss the LRI(20)? I mean, look at it!!!

Hey Karren...the entire market is at a double bottom, so start buying these types of stocks that are souring! You're way safe with TASR....and I'll be sure to remind him (Niko) from time to time in this thread. (like always!) LOL....

Sorry, good stocks DON'T "retrace", when the market is in buying mode! My god...when will he ever learn?....

RIGGS

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52639
Ignore nikoschopen
6/28/2007 5:10:14 PM

WSG,

Karen initially asked "Did u by any chance short TASR?", namely do I think the damn thing will go lower, to which I replied in no uncertain term: NO. With regards to $12, that's approximately where the support lies on a 3-year weekly chart. But, no, I wouldn't advise shorting this stock at the moment.

BTW, Karen has a penchant for asking silly questions to intentionally prove one wrong. But haven't this game been played out by someone else already in the past? I know this game all too well and I find it hardly amusing.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52644
Ignore karennma
6/28/2007 8:52:28 PM

Geez Niko!
I DID give you a complement. Remember? .. "good call on TASR".
I'm the one who made the bad call.
One thing I learned in 2000; never let my ego get in the way of my mistakes.
I admit my mistakes .. QUICK!
I enjoy reading everyone's posts because I'm no trading "genius".
Altho' I recognize there are some "egomaniacs" here, there are 2 things I always try to do: 1. learn from what others post, and 2. avoid insulting anyone; especially those who know a whole lot more than I.
:>)

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52646
Ignore nikoschopen
6/28/2007 10:01:24 PM

Karen,

Okay, I recant my previous comment. However, for those who doesn't know you or are less familiar with your writing style, what you say can be subjected to misinterpretation. When you blurt out "good call on TASR" following ure earlier question "Did u by any chance short TASR?" and "THAT is not what I wanted to hear!", I can't help but wonder whether ure comment isn't just another snide remark.

But now that we've reached a mutual understanding, back to TASR. I have a good feeling that TASR will in fact "retrace" back down to $12 within the foreseeable future. Once it does touch down on the support zone, you can bet there will be a spree of eager buyers who will in turn drive up the stock. Just my otherwise useless 2-cents.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52659
Ignore karennma
6/29/2007 8:42:01 AM

Actually, I was expecting TASR to go back to around $9.50.
oh well ...
:>(

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52661
Ignore karennma
6/29/2007 9:13:33 AM

Riggs:

Look at the ^SPX and ^OEX charts.
I'm not sure if those are double tops or doubble bottoms I'm looking at.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52668
Ignore karennma
6/29/2007 12:09:55 PM

$14.25 on TASR - 52-week high!
WOW!
I was on the wrong side of that one!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Nikoshopen<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.