StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OK....NO BS HERE!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #59944
Ignore luc1grunt
2/25/2008 7:27:53 PM

EWZ, hang in there with that size acount. I started there as well and it can be done. I don't compound my gains anymore as I have established a strong base and it fits my system. Profits are routinely skimmed every couple weeks and the base remains the same.

A big lesson I learned is that when the winning percentage drops, lower the size of the trades immediately to determine if the system is working in the current market conditions or if you are just trading poorly (likely violating your own rules). Get it figured out with smaller size as opposed to "fighting the market".

I'm no "pro", but when it clicked...it clicked!

miketranz
956 posts
msg #59947
Ignore miketranz
2/25/2008 8:28:55 PM

EW,account size has nothing to do with successful trading or knowledge for that matter.Where did I ever give the impression that it does?I have respect for people,not their wallets.I myself am a student of the markets.I even stated "when you find a system that works consistently let me know",because I sure have'nt found one.I'm here to educate myself from the experiences of others who are willing to share.If someone wants my opinion of something,I would be glad to help.I've been doing this long enough to know something.Thats what its all about.The humble on here have all my respect.Its the grand wizard traders on here,the ones that blow smoke where the sun don't shine(and you know who you are)that I have no respect for.Their the ones who probably go on to sell systems that don't work,robbing the public.They could'nt trade their way out of a paper bag.........

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #59948
Ignore chetron
2/25/2008 8:40:57 PM

thanks for all your contributions, Zub.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #59958
Ignore EWZuber
2/26/2008 11:34:24 AM

Looks like that MSFT example is working out well so far.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #59997
Ignore EWZuber
2/27/2008 12:21:26 AM

MSFT offered up a very tradable and uniform move higher after yesterdays buy signal.
The last hour created a ST sell signal with a break of pattern support and a stochastic -Xover.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #99822
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/22/2011 3:36:31 PM

This thread looks like the best place for this:

http://www.timothysykes.com/2011/03/7-lessons-to-take-away-from-my-latest-pump-dump-trade/

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OK....NO BS HERE!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.