StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OT: bridge-related<< >>Post Follow-up
glgene
613 posts
msg #53816
Ignore glgene
8/3/2007 4:57:01 PM

8/3/2007 1:55:51 PM

A service I subscribe to (Insightertrading.com) posted a story this morning about MTTG.OB

This is a company that has a patented product that can detect flaws in bridges and other infrastructures. Considering what happened in Minneapolis this week, and the story in USA Today (today), where they list (state-by-state) the number of bridges that are in poor shape, I figured MTTG.OB could be a play (there are no financials on the company). Maybe even a buy-out.

The stock went up 33% today. Disclosure: I bought a small, speculative position at $1.65. Finished the day at $1.85.

FWIW,
Zack

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53822
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/3/2007 6:51:37 PM

this was a stock that 13th floor was trading this morning, reccomendation was on a volume interest, check out penny crap pick thread, page 8

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #53904
Ignore 13th_floor
8/7/2007 10:42:54 PM

MTTG..... Finished the day at $1.85.

That was Friday,now 2 days later it sits at 1.18

These are why I refuse to hold overnight pennies in this market any longer.
They are just to darn scary.

glgene
613 posts
msg #53936
Ignore glgene
8/9/2007 2:00:15 PM

It may have been $1.18 last Friday, but it's at $1.44 right now. The company can find metal-fatigue cracks as small as 0.001 inch long. Think bridges.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #62038
Ignore 13th_floor
5/1/2008 10:39:10 PM

MTTG is no longer PENNY CRAP!

It is now SUB PENNY CRAP!

It closed at .009 today!

Don't believe all the bs you read from those stock pick newsletters,95%+ of all stocks in the under $2 range are junk, they are day (or VERY short term ) trading vehicles only.
These kind are GREAT shorts but going long long term ya gotta be kidding!
The other day TMY and now MESA are being touted as going to the moon.
TMY has come back from .68 to .47 in the last 2 days and I shorted it.
MESA will get shorted on the first sign of red.

Most times you hold long with a "speculative" position you get burned.
When will folks ever learn????

13th

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OT: bridge-related<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.