StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Online Brokers<< >>Post Follow-up
add1186
8 posts
msg #43601
Ignore add1186
5/10/2006 8:26:20 AM

I'm impressed with the inherent wisdom and willingness to share shown in this forum and come to you with a request. I am looking for a better online broker, one that is competively priced, efficient, and offers in depth screening. May I have your thoughts?

heyen
124 posts
msg #43602
Ignore heyen
5/10/2006 8:29:09 AM

Better than who?

add1186
8 posts
msg #43603
Ignore add1186
5/10/2006 8:30:03 AM

Schwab!

BFreshour
139 posts
msg #43637
Ignore BFreshour
5/11/2006 4:09:11 PM

optionsxpress.com is the absolute best if you trade options..

craigk
24 posts
msg #43625
Ignore craigk
modified
5/15/2006 5:41:04 AM

I am looking too. I have not tried, but...
-www.thinkorswim.com is good for option software and they have free training classes if your willing to hop on a plane.
-tradestation but you have to pay if not trading a lot.
-Fidelity Active Trader Pro has Wealth-Lab Pro1 and is available free to customers who place 120 trades or more in a rolling 12-month period and have $25,000 in assets.
I would love to here from anyone trying one of these. Especelly the Wealth-Lab Pro1. How are the backtest features? Can you combine Technical and fundimental like EPS quarterly
Craig
Oh, almost forgot Scottrade has "trade ideas" on the elite software. It is a market-open icon scanner builder for daytrader types. Scottrade does not have much else for scanning. You can not even do a credit spread with Scottrade. One of the safer options spreads.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Online Brokers<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.