StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #92202
Ignore petrolpeter
modified
5/6/2010 4:12:39 AM

Alf,you are so passe.I live in the quiet Midwest,attend Catholic church,am anti abortion,anti gay,wear a Tea Party T(am not a tea bagger like Obama says),voted for McCain(things sure would be different now wouldn't they be),think foreigners should earn their citizenship,live independently by law and individual rights of the Constitution.Me and those like me are the dissenting terrorist that are the most threat in this country.Haven't you listened to any thing Obama says?

Not only that,NY Mayor M Bloomberg says the Times Square car bomb"could have been placed by somebody with a political agenda who doesn't like the health care bill or something. It could be anything.”I don't care for the Obama Austerity Care(Fannie Med) package either,but I was at home watching TV and mowing lawn,I swear!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #92234
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/6/2010 3:07:41 PM

alf44

YO ... ASSHAT !!!

NEWSFLASH ... dig this TRO...as a BLACK MAN ... HELLO ... YOU are on the wrong side of this argument !!!

I got news for you ... moron ... if YOU ...Avery T. Horton ... walked through many neighborhoods in this country ... perfectly innocent ... minding your own business ... you would very likely be confronted ... probably by law enforcement ...you would likely be questioned ... if you were ...say..."perceived" to be difficult, beligerent, argumentative ... you would most likely be roughed up ...possibly beaten or tasered ...and needless to say ... probably hauled off to jail ! Or, worse !!!

AND IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF YOU HAD A FUCKING ID OR NOT ... FOOL !!! WAKEUP !!!

Rather ... it would happen ... JUST FOR BEING BLACK !!!

Let's not forget this country put 10s of thousands of "legal" Japanese Americans in "makeshift concentration camps" ...after Pearl Harbor ! Something tells me that YOU would have been ALL FOR THAT ... too !!!

You need to seriously take a look in the mirror and realize that YOU ... are on the wrong side of this argument !

Or, NOT !!!!

Whatever !!!

Who gives a shit !?!

====================================================================

Alf44:

What you say about what could happen to me is TRUE. It is something that I am aware of at all times. From outer space, ALL of planet earth is a JUNGLE - AND THE LAWS APPLY - KILL OR BE KILLED. This does not mean to go around killing people. It means that when push comes to shove, you do want you have to do to stay alive.

But I am NOT on the wrong side of the argument. The US CODE TITLE 8 is clear - all aliens in this country must at all times carry proper documentation. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

I argued against having to show my papers when I get on a plane. But that is the way it is now. So I do not see a problem with aliens having to show their papers.

OPERATION WETBACK deported over 1,000,000 Mexican illegals in the 1950s. It worked before. It can work again.

The USA is a gated community and so is Arizona. Arizona is doing what any other gated community would do.

We don't need immigration reform, we need immigration enforcement.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #92266
Ignore alf44
modified
5/6/2010 11:06:41 PM

... TRO ... look in the mirror man ... as a MAN OF COLOR ... you simply can NOT be for this bill !!!

---

Immigration Reform ? YES !

Without question this HAS to happen ... with strong leadership at the Federal level !

Without question ... the Obama Administration ... needs to step up here ! Hopefully, they will !

---

This Arizona Bill ... is NOT a productive solution ! imo

DON'T SUPPORT THIS GARBAGE, MAN !

YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT !!!

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #92271
Ignore FuriousThug
5/6/2010 11:51:12 PM

TheRumpledOne
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified 5/3/2010 5:28:30 PM

I still think if an illegal alien wanders onto your property, you are going to either pick up the phone to call the police or pick up a weapon and confront the trespasser. Then again you might welcome them into your home but I doubt it.

How does one know the immigration status of someone walking onto their property?

Bad example.

I can tell you most places in the world, you can walk onto someone's property (even if you are, gasp!, different looking) and, rather than be met with guns and a police visit, be invited into their home and shown hospitality.
Ever been to the Middle East? Yemen, one of the poorest countries in the world...walk onto someone's property unannounced, unknown and you're more likely to be offered the little food they have than shot.

We're just afraid, that's all.

heypa
283 posts
msg #92293
Ignore heypa
5/7/2010 11:26:35 AM

Furious Thug.
A great example Infidel .

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #92302
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/7/2010 2:42:35 PM

Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home on Cinco de Mayo

http://www.thefoxnation.com/american-flag/2010/05/06/students-wearing-american-flag-shirts-sent-home-cinco-de-mayo?showdiscuss=1

HAS THE COUNTRY GONE MAD?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #92304
Ignore johnpaulca
5/7/2010 2:59:55 PM

NO, it is Mad.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #92313
Ignore klynn55
5/7/2010 4:17:46 PM

write the principal:
Principal Nick Boden's E-MAIL:
Nick.Boden@mhu.k12.ca.us

heypa
283 posts
msg #92319
Ignore heypa
5/7/2010 7:24:44 PM

What the hell is cinco de mayo?

klynn55
747 posts
msg #92324
Ignore klynn55
5/7/2010 7:48:02 PM

a beer holiday

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.