|StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE||<< 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up|
- Ignore four
|5/16/2010 10:58:30 AM
$40,000 gets you $403
$3,000,000 gets you ...
Your investment of $3,000,000 will yield 2.99% based upon our mortality assumptions and the U.S. Treasury yield curve as of May 13, 2010. This investment will provide you with $30,194 every month for as long as you live, beginning on July 1, 2010.
Under current IRS rules, if your annuity is purchased with non-qualified after-tax dollars, your annual after-tax cash payment, assuming a marginal tax rate of 40.0%, will be $342,579 every year for the first 9.6 years because the IRS will consider 86.4% of each payment to you a return of your principal. Any payments you may receive after 9.6 years will be fully taxable, reducing your annual after-tax cash return to $217,397 thereafter.
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
|5/17/2010 12:16:06 PM
In my INBOX TODAY:
YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!!! The most powerful 3 min I've seen - maybe there is "Hope"!
I don't know who put this together but it is directly aimed at Obama voters.
Awesome sound also. Don't know how much longer this may be around.
PLEASE pass this on to your friends!!!
THIS HAD TO BE PRODUCED BY A VERY PROFESSIONAL AD AGENCY. IT IS BRILLIANT!
- Ignore petrolpeter
|5/17/2010 1:45:35 PM
Obama is showing how much of a jackass he is about this oil spill.He is supposed to be president/commander and chief and support,protect,and supposedly take care of America.It is now obvious RIG and BP are having the equivalent of heart attack and are in over their heads unable to stop the polluting/destruction of the gulf.All resources should have been used to stop this tragedy include gov. and military ones.Instead Obama chooses to point fingers and gut kick those even though this was an obvious accident at the peril of our aquatic and shoreline treasures.He would be more useful if he were to swim down with that 2400 page health care plan and plug the pipe with it!
- Ignore crunkle
|5/19/2010 1:36:30 PM
Does it seem to anyone else that this Administration (in Washington) is more concerned about protecting the Civil Rights of Terrorists and Illegal Immigrants than protecting the welfare of it's Citizens??
Here's a side of the story which the mainstream media seems constantly to avoid telling the rest of the country.
From an Arizonan State Senator:
I'm Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen. I want to explain SB 1070 which I voted for and was just signed by Governor Jan Brewer.
Rancher Rob Krantz was murdered by the drug cartel on his ranch a month ago. I participated in a senate hearing two weeks ago on the border violence, here is just some of the highlights from those who testified.
The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property. One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.
Another rancher testified that daily drugs are brought across his ranch in a military operation. A point man with a machine gun goes in front, 1/2 mile behind are the guards fully armed, 1/2 mile behind them are the drugs, behind the drugs 1/2 mile are more guards. These people are violent and they will kill anyone who gets in the way. This was not the only rancher we heard that day that talked about the drug trains.
One man told of two illegals who came upon his property one shot in the back and the other in the arm by the drug runners who had forced them to carry the drugs and then shot them. Daily they listen to gunfire during the night it is not safe to leave his family alone on the ranch and they can't leave the ranch for fear of nothing being left when they come back.
The border patrol is not on the border. They have set up 60 miles away with check points that do nothing to stop the invasion. They are not allowed to use force in stopping anyone who is entering. They run around chasing them, if they get their hands on them then they can take them back across the border.
Federal prisons have over 35% illegals and 20% of Arizona prisons are filled with illegals. In the last few years 80% of our law enforcement that have been killed or wounded have been by an illegal. The majority of people coming now are people we need to be worried about. The ranchers told us that they have seen a change in the people coming they are not just those who are looking for work and a better life.
The Federal Government has refused for years to do anything to help the border states . We have been overrun and once they are here we have the burden of funding state services that they use. Education cost have been over a billion dollars. The healthcare cost billions of dollars. Our State is broke, $3.5 billion deficit and we have many serious decisions to make. One is that we do not have the money to care for any who are not here legally. It has to stop.
The border can be secured. We have the technology we have the ability to stop this invasion. We must know who is coming and they must come in an organized manner legally so that we can assimilate them into our population and protect the sovereignty of our country. We are a nation of laws. We have a responsibility to protect our citizens and to protect the integrity of our country and the government which we live under.
I would give amnesty today to many, but here is the problem, we dare not do this until the Border is secure. It will do no good to forgive them because thousands will come behind them and we will be overrun to the point that there will no longer be the United States of America but a North American Union of open borders. I ask you what form of government will we live under? How long will it be before we will be just like Mexico , Canada or any of the other Central American or South American countries? We have already lost our language, everything must be printed in Spanish also. We have already lost our history it is no longer taught in our schools. And we have lost our borders.
The media has distorted what SB 1070 will do. It is not going to set up a Nazi Germany . Are you kidding? The ACLU and the leftist courts will do everything to protect those who are here illegally, but it was an effort to try and stop illegals from setting up businesses, and employment, and receiving state services and give the ability to local law enforcement when there is probable cause like a traffic stop to determine if they are here legally. Federal law is very clear if you are here on a visa you must have your papers on you at all times. That is the law. In Arizona all you need to show you are a legal citizen is a driver license, MVD identification card, Native American Card, or a Military ID. This is what you need to vote, get a hunting license, etc.. So nothing new has been added to this law. No one is going to be stopped walking down the street etc... The Socialist who are in power in DC are angry because we dare try and do something and that something the Socialist wants us to do is just let them come. They want the "Transformation" to continue.
Maybe it is too late to save America . Maybe we are not worthy of freedom anymore. But as an elected official I must try to do what I can to protect our Constitutional Republic . Living in America is not a right just because you can walk across the border. Being an American is a responsibility and it comes by respecting and upholding the Constitution the law of our land which says what you must do to be a citizen of this country. Freedom is not free.
- Ignore dwiggains
|5/20/2010 8:56:48 AM
I like the video.
- Ignore johnpaulca
|5/20/2010 10:52:10 AM
Lets throw trillions at these guys.......
Why we're proud to be Greek
- Because we are European Champions in football
- Because we buy whole watermelons and not in slices
- Because we buy whole lambs and not in pieces
- Because nights in Greece finish in the morning
- Because we take our coffee slowly, while smoking and not in "shots"
- Because flirting is our national hobby
- Because sex is our national sport
- Because we always moan about the public sector and everyone seeks to get a job in it
- Because we are not puritans
- Because we are not racists
- Because we go out almost every night even if we are penniless
- Because we know how to spend better that we know how to save
- Because we never visit others empty handed
- Because there is no way to explain to foreigners what is "kapsoura" (burning desire for someone)
- Because in Greece family is still something valuable
- Because we do not share the petrol with those we take in our cars
- Because we always make it, albeit in the last moment
- Because for the sake of a woman we made war for 10 years (Trojan war)
- Because we are everywhere around the planet Because we love and hate with passion
- Because "filotimo" (friend of honor, helping someone because it is a shame not to) doesn't exist in any other languages
- Because whenever foreigners cannot find a word, they use one of ours
- Because we spend our bad and low times with our friends and family not with shrinks
- Because Socrates, Pluto and Aristotle were Greek
- Because we invented theatre Because we gave birth to Democracy
- Because we discovered logic Because we jump started science
- Because we are proud of our culture, not of our wars
- Because when others were discovering meat, we already had cholesterol
- Because when we were building the Parthenon, the others were still sleeping on trees
- Because we gave the light to all these leaders who are "striving" for peace by making wars
- Because we can give anything up just to make love
- Because Hundreds of women travel to Greece every summer just to get laid
- Because we have a distinction between Eros (falling in love) & Agapi (innocent love), while we feel both passionately
- Because Eros was a Greek God
- Because when others used to! be clothed with wolf skin we were weaving see-through linen
- Because "Greeks do not fight as heroes, heroes fight like Greeks" (Winston Churchill, 1941)
- Because we don't use ketchup with our food - it tastes good anyway
- Because we gave our ancient alphabet to the Romans and our Medieval alphabet to the Slavs
- Because we get angry quickly but we forget all about it even quicker
- Because we are not ashamed to cry
- Because we dance when we are sad
- Because we work to live and we do not live to work
- Because 97% of the stars' names are Greek Because although we know danger well, we dare
- Because when you shout "brother" in the streets everyone turns around
- Because we always talk about getting in a diet after we had our meal
- Because we speak loudly and laugh even louder
- Because we do not know what anxiety is
- Because we walk in the streets at 2:00 in the morning and there are traffic jams
- Because we walk in the streets at 4:00 in the morning and there are traffic jams
- Because girls are not scared to walk alone in the streets at 2:00 or 4:00 o'clock in the morning
- Because we are direct Because we never report people who cheat
- Because we always have a solution to problems, even if usually ends up illegal
- Because we have tendencies to extremity
- Because our parents do not forget that we exist when we reach 18
- Because when we want to sunbathe, we go to the beach, we don't crawl on grass or jump into fountains
- Because we confront every difficulty with humor
- Because the Olympic games were born here
- Because with our (Olympic) light, we unite the world and pass the message of peace
- Because our sky is blue, not gray
- Because we have the cleanest seas on the planet
- Because 40% of Oxford dictionary is made up with Greek words
- Because we are a poor country with very rich citizens
- Because we know what "Kefi" (propensity to fun) means
- Because we like to spend money and eat fish while they are still fresh
- Because in Greece nobody is hungry Because in Greece nobody is homeless
- Because we grow hallucigenic weed without biological engineering!!
- Because our "model for life" has many curves Because we wear sandals without socks
- Because we get paid on Friday and we end up owing money by Monday morning
- Because we gave the oath "freedom or death"
- Because we have a small, poor country full of people with big hearts.
- Ignore mesayah
|5/20/2010 12:20:20 PM
Getting angry then forgetting about it is my favorite. That flourished in my family.
- Ignore TheRumpledOne
|5/24/2010 5:23:08 PM
I think anyone who stands in the way of enforcing US CODE TITLE 8 should be held for TREASON!!
If you allow invaders into the country, that is TREASON.
IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!
I wish OBAMA would come to Arizona and Sheriff Joe arrested him, and held Obama until he PROVED he is an American citizen. Wouldn't that be funny!!
REVOLUTION IS LONG OVERDUE!!
- Ignore wantonellis
|5/24/2010 5:47:01 PM
- Ignore heypa
|5/25/2010 12:46:03 AM
As they used to say on"Laugh In" I didn't know that.
What is the law that makes illegal entry a felony?
|StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE||<< 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up|
Copyright 2018 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus