StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #79900
Ignore alf44
modified
9/23/2009 10:17:14 AM

...rumple...I am embarrased...ah hem...I am embarrased FOR YOU !

YOU...an "intellectual" ???

Hardly !!! LOL

-----

Dig This...

You are making a complete fool of yourself here with these ridiculous posts of yours !

There is NOTHING even remotely "intelligent" in your rants...so therefore...there is NOTHING "intelligent" to say about them !!!

-----

Sadly...you have managed to tarnish your reputation and standing here at SF with your ridiculous and ignorant political posts !!! imo

I truly AM embarrased...FOR YOU !!!

Regards,

alf44

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #79908
Ignore petrolpeter
9/23/2009 1:31:37 PM

Right on target TRO.

Latest saga:Look at the Humana Inc(HUM) story!

Time to resist fellow patriots.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #79917
Ignore alf44
9/23/2009 2:39:22 PM

..."resist" what...exactly ???

I am a Veteran AND a Patriot...so what exactly is your point...dipshit ???

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #79934
Ignore luc1grunt
9/23/2009 5:04:22 PM

ideological blindness. shame. both parties move the peanut in the same direction. One party a little quicker than the other. Freedom is a cliche....LIBERTY....on the other hand, cannot be debated. Shackles are added daily. If one cannot see them, their blindness may actually be bliss.

Frog in a pot of water.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #79940
Ignore alf44
modified
9/23/2009 7:47:09 PM

COME ON IN...THE WATER'S FINE !!!

kmcninvest
43 posts
msg #79948
Ignore kmcninvest
9/23/2009 9:47:41 PM

alf44
- Ignore alf44
modified 9/23/2009 10:17:14 AM

...rumple...I am embarrased...ah hem...I am embarrased FOR YOU !

YOU...an "intellectual" ???

Hardly !!! LOL

-----

Dig This...

You are making a complete fool of yourself here with these ridiculous posts of yours !

There is NOTHING even remotely "intelligent" in your rants...so therefore...there is NOTHING "intelligent" to say about them !!!

-----

You have managed to tarnish your reputation and standing here at SF with your ridiculous and ignorant political posts !!! imo

I truly AM embarrased...FOR YOU !!!

Regards,

alf44
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

He created a post that said "Politics Goes Here". I don't see the problem. You have no interest, then don't go into the thread. I have only been on Stock Fetcher for a few months but have read most of the forum messages posted. TRO's posts by far have helped me the most. You have to realize he is a great user of statistics and makes his plays based upon probability. He is (I believe) simply pointing out a fact that a large portion of the "voting" society is going along with the concept of redistribution. Only a fraction of the population stood for the American Revolution...and a smaller portion against Hitler. I don't see him as an embarrasment. I see him as someone who is pointing to statistics...as he does with stocks - except without puts or calls.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #79951
Ignore alf44
modified
9/23/2009 10:21:39 PM

...well you've been here 5 minutes...I've been here...suffice it to say...a tad longer !!!

And...since I've been here a hellova lot longer than you have I don't need your silly ass telling me about rumple's (filter) contributions to this site...no one would argue THAT !!!

Nevertheless...he is in danger of tarnishing that legacy with his ridiculous political posts on these Forums !!! imo

-----

THIS IS A STOCK SITE !!!

THE TOPIC IS STOCKS...AND STOCK SCANS...AND STOCK TRADING !!!

-----

And...just so YOU are crystal clear on this...idiots...spouting off with "Hitler" references...are not needed...not neccesary...and does NOTHING to endear yourself to the SF community... nor to further the dialogue !!!

If that's all you've got...maybe you should seriously consider remaining silent !!!

Regards,

alf44

kmcninvest
43 posts
msg #79952
Ignore kmcninvest
9/23/2009 10:38:44 PM

Wow, this is like a guy scratching scratching a boil on his ass and telling the doctor not to remove it because he loves the sensation. He made a post that "Politics Goes Here". Yet, you keep comming back. Did Obama appoint you the Forum Czar?

kmcninvest
43 posts
msg #79954
Ignore kmcninvest
9/23/2009 10:52:40 PM

"If that's all you've got...maybe you should seriously consider remaining silent !!! "
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I believe the government sent out a memo to insurance companies today about that...so you are full in step (I won't say Hitler :).

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #79955
Ignore alf44
9/23/2009 11:03:27 PM

...what is it about...

THIS IS A STOCK SITE !!!

THE TOPIC IS STOCKS...AND STOCK SCANS...AND STOCK TRADING !!!

...do you bozos not understand ???

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.