StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
machismo
115 posts
msg #105867
Ignore machismo
4/10/2012 1:07:36 AM

"It started out as a rant about "illegals" ... who within 5 years will OUTNUMBER US citizens. "

@karennma is that a typo or are you saying the illegals will outnumber the 300 plus million Americans ?

Also the Obama statement from 2001 fact checked:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/10/obamas_redistribution_bombshel.html
http://www.foxnews.com/urgent_queue/#50041ecb,2008-10-27
http://mediamatters.org/print/research/200810280015

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #105878
Ignore karennma
4/10/2012 1:05:15 PM

machismo
111 posts
msg #105867
- machismo 4/10/2012 1:07:36 AM

@karennma is that a typo or are you saying the illegals will outnumber the 300 plus million Americans ?
=============================================================================

No, that was NOT a typo.
I do a lot of work in an immigrant community. 90% of my clients are immigrants. I CAN see the forest for the trees.
It's a no brainer.
Being a first generation American myself (my parents came here over 60 yrs. ago, LEGALLY) , I really don't care to focus on "illegals" anymore. It's a waste of time. They are not "going home". America is their home. Been to TEXAS lately? What about California, Arizona, New York or Chicago? .. ROFLMAO! .. I remember 7 yrs. ago, when people were b*tchin' about illegal immigration ONLINE. Yes, online! They sat on their butts, and DID nothing. Now, in the current Presidential campaign, it's a non-issue.
My original point was, if someone doesn't like the way things are going (i.e., loss of Constitutional Rights, Airport x-rays, etc.) .. my question is: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
outnumbered

machismo
115 posts
msg #105883
Ignore machismo
4/10/2012 3:11:07 PM

karennma: ok so you are combining two different things. Majority of population being more ethnic, i.e states like Texas, California, and so on. But that is no exactly same thing as being over taken by illegals. Official illegal population is about 20 million, and say you double that to 40 million just for the sake of being wrong on the illegal counting number, that is still not anywhere close to 300 plus legal American citizens(including ethnic).
Yes ethnic population, mainly Hispanic population is driving the minority growth through procreation mainly and by legal citizens but how do you suppose you stop that ? or more importantly why, or what gives you the right to do that ? if that is what you are implying.

But most of all internet or even tv, radio debates are a mutual admiration societies. Change in real life in inevitable and unstoppable, all that matters is are you with the change or are you left behind.

Also with all the freedom erosion rants, maybe I am just unaware but what freedom is exactly been taken away in Obama years, or for that matter in Bush years, through legislation, some actual Federal law that prohibits something that was allowed but is not anymore.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #105890
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/11/2012 11:11:44 PM

IN MY INBOX:

The $50 Lesson

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog.

During our friendly conversation, I asked their 12 year old daughter what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President someday.

Both of her parents - liberal Democrats - were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Her parents aren't speaking to me.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #105898
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/12/2012 3:34:25 PM

IN MY INBOX:

If you are a fan of our current President and don’t want to see these truths, just hit delete.

I WANT TO GET RE-ELECTED

An old West Virginia Hillbilly saying:

You cannot get the water to clear up until you get the pigs out of the creek.
SOME OF YOU MAY APPRECIATE THIS, AND SOME OF YOU MAY NOT.

I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SENDING THIS BECAUSE OF ITS TRUTH.

If any other of our Presidents had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If any other of our Presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder whose side he was on?

If any other of our Presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse, would you think him an idiot?

If any other of our Presidents had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?

If any other of our Presidents had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you support him?

If any other of our Presidents had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If any other of our Presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his First Lady to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America ?

If any other of our Presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia would you have approved? *

If any other of our Presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If any other of our Presidents had filled his Cabinet and circle of Advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If any other of our Presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States, wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities?

If any other of our Presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town, would you not have thought he was a self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk?

If any other of our Presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment?

If any other of our Presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If any other of our Presidents' administrations had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If any other of our Presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If any other of our Presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have ever approved?

If any other of our Presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama

that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything?

Don't worry.

He's done all this in 34 months so you don’t have that much time to come up with an answer.

Every statement and action in this email is factual

and directly attributable to

Barrack Hussein Obama.

Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

AND NOW--

HE ACTUALLY WANTS US TO RE-ELECT HIM.

WAKE UP AMERICA, 2012 IS UPON US.

I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU WILL FORWARD THIS ?

I AM BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THIS GUY FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS . . .

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #106019
Ignore johnpaulca
4/26/2012 11:53:51 AM

You're a 19 year old kid.

You're critically wounded and dying in the jungle somewhere in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam ..

It's November 11, 1967.
LZ (landing zone) X-ray.

Your unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense from 100 yards away, that your CO (commanding officer) has ordered the helicopters to stop coming in.

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns and you know you're not getting out.

Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you'll never see them again.

As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.
Then - over the machine gun noise - you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter.
You look up to see a Huey coming in. But.. It doesn't seem real because no MedEvac markings are on it.

Captain Ed Freeman is coming in for you.

He's not MedEvac so it's not his job, but he heard the radio call and decided he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire anyway.

Even after the MedEvacs were ordered not to come. He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 3 of you at a time on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses and safety.

And, he kept coming back!! 13 more times!! Until all the wounded were out. No one knew until the mission was over that the Captain had been hit 4 times in the legs and left arm.
He took 29 of you and your buddies out that day. Some would not have made it without the Captain and his Huey.

Medal of Honor Recipient, Captain Ed Freeman, United States Air Force, died last Wednesday at the age of 70, in Boise, Idaho

May God Bless and Rest His Soul.

I bet you didn't hear about this hero's passing, but we've sure heard a whole bunch about Whitney Houston, Lindsay Lohan, and Dr. Murray.

Shame on the media !!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #106056
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
4/28/2012 3:34:24 PM

IN MY INBOX:

Dhimmitude

What does this word mean?

The word 'Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill;
so what does it mean?

Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.
Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
American citizens need to know about it --

snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions
Apr 13, 2010 ... Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations ... The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp
We need to get him out of office!!!

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #106057
Ignore Eman93
4/28/2012 4:26:04 PM

http://docs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

its not in there I just ran a PDF search for that work and its not there.... question everything...

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/index.html

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #106059
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/28/2012 9:07:30 PM

IN MY INBOX...

My Grandfather watched as his friends died in WW I...

My Father watched as his friends died in WW II and Korea ...

I watched as my friends died in Vietnam ...

None of them died for the Mexican Flag...

Everyone died for the U.S. flag...

In Texas , a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down.

Guess who was expelled... the kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home this year on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American;
and every American needs to stand up for America .

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough...

I'm taking a stand...

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the U.S. flag can't stand up...

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message...

Let me make this perfectly clear!
THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

And, because I make This statement
DOES NOT
Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY!
Welcome!
To come through legally:
1. Get a sponsor!
2. Get a place to lay your head!
3.Get a job!
4.Live By OUR Rules!
5.Pay YOUR Taxes!

And
6.Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants
have in the past!!!
AND

7.Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime
savings of Social Security Funds to you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,
Then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way...
bent over backwards not to offend anyone...

But it seems no one cares about the

AMERICAN CITIZEN

that's being offended!

WAKE UP America !!!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #106111
Ignore karennma
5/5/2012 2:03:23 PM

illegal immigrants scamming the IRS.
ROFLMAO!
And the American Sheeple DO nothing!

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=7054149&topVideoCatNo=103348&autoStart=true

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.